Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) invites for Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow
Senior Research Fellow (1 Post)
18,000 + HRA(for 1st and 2nd year)
20,000 + HRA (for 3rd year)
Junior Research Fellow (3 Post)
16,000 + HRA(for 1st and 2nd year)
18,000 + HRA (for 3rd year)
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Appointment will be made on a contract for a period of 1 year at a time with a possibility of extension on satisfactory performance review. There will be an initial probation period of 6 months that may be extended at the discretion of the competent Authority.
2. Interested candidates may apply to the Administrative Officer, Translational Health Science and Technology Institute, 496, Udyog Vihar Phase-III, Gurgaon, Haryana-122016 on a plain paper in the attached format duly enclosing the relevant certificates.
3. Last date for receipt of applications will be 22nd September 2012.
4. All educational Professional and Technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
5. The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
6. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should apply through proper channel or produce 'No Objection Certificate' at the time of Interview.
7. Incomplete applications will stand summarily rejected.
8. In case a large number of applications are received for each post, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification.
9. Interview will be held on 6th October 2012. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The list of shortlisted candidates will be available on the THSTI website on 25th September 2012. No separate intimation will be sent to the candidates.
10. Outstation SC/ST candidates called for the interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per Govt. of India rules on production of the proof of the same.
11. Number of positions filled will be as per the need and availability of the suitable candidates.
12. Reservation rules will be followed as per Govt. of India norms.
13. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.