Application are Invited for the Post of Project JRF / Fellow at Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER)
Applications must be filled up in the Project JRF / Fellow _Application Form.Doc available on the website under this advertisement and send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the last date (August 17, 2011), Please mention the name of the Post and Project code in the subject line.
The list of shortlisted candidates for interviews with details of date, time and venue will be put up on the Institute website under this advertisement and candidates will be informed by email only.
The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
General Information / details about the post
1. Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
7. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
8. Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed.
9. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
10. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Advt. No.: 21/2011. IISER-P/Rect/03.08.2011
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.