Post for a Pharmacovigilance Expert (Drug Safety and Epidemiology) in Novartis
Education (minimum desirable): Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy Bachelor of Science in Nursing Pharm.D Ph.D in relevant field or MD
Languages: Good knowledge fluency in English. Knowledge of other languages desirable.
Experience Professional requirement:
• 4-6 years prior experience in clinical research or its equivalent with a minimum of 3 years of drug safety experience preferred. May be a first job in the pharmaceutical industry for an MD with 3 years clinical experience postdoctoral
• Experience in safety document or medical writing including experience coding with MedDRA and WHO dictionaries in preparation of these reports preferred
• Excellent understanding of clinical trial methodology, GCP and medical terminology
• Attention to detail and quality focused
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Strong negotiation and communication skills, and the ability to operate effectively in an international environment
• Excellent understanding of physiology, pharmacology, clinical study objectives, and the drug development process
• Strong technical and problem solving skills
• Good presentation skills
• Strong computer skills including, but not limited to, creation of spreadsheets, templates, presentations and working with safety databases applications.
• Ability to work independently, under pressure, demonstrating initiative and flexibility through effective innovative leadership ability.
• Ability to mentor, and coach within IMS and cross functionally
• Ability to lead global work groups
• Ability to lead and deliver initiatives
Experience: 4-6 years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, Pharm.D, Ph.D, MD
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: CR
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 80531BR
End Date: 18th Sept., 2011
If you are not able to find out job by above then, CLICK HERE
Please note: It is no longer necessary to create an account to apply for a position. Simply search for a position, click on Apply and Upload your CV.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.