Job at Abbott as a Marketing Manager
Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, diversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
Post: Marketing Manager
To facilitate the SBU to realize it’s vision by :
1. Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate and further the achievements of business goals.
2. Assess Market potential & leverage through right product mix aligned with Healthcare Solutions
3. Strategy & business development (includes new product launches)
4. Brand management to strengthen portfolio .reviving existing Portfolio .Consolidating existing Brand portfolio Create a strategy for distinct positioning & communication of the division.
5. Leveraging A:S to achieve sales goals & bottom-line objectives set for division.
6. Build cohesive sales & marketing team .To coach & develop Product Managers / Group Product Managers for higher responsibilities
7. Evaluating & controlling the marketing contribution for the division.
• Improve Market Share , Rx & Rxers, Rank, Growth
• New Brand Building so as to grow the therapy area
• Achievement of Sales & profitability targets of the division.
• Improve Speciality Coverage and Therapy Focus.
• People Development & Team Building
Experience: 7-12 Years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, MBA-Marketing
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
End Date: 17th Sept., 2011
To Apply/Send your resume, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.