Opening for FSO in Biocon - Freshers invited
Biocon is a research-driven, global healthcare company with a strong matrix of capabilities along the biopharmaceutical value chain. Focusing on unmet medical needs in cancer, diabetes and inflammatory diseases, it offers novel therapies on a platform of affordable innovation.
Biocon together with group companies employs more than 2500 employees with approxmimately Rs 1,000 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year.
Education, Training and Mentoring of Internal and External Customers.
· Create effective Training programs for field employees on medical and scientific aspects.
· Conduct induction programs for Business Executives & Product Specialists.
· Organize & Conduct Advanced scientific refresher programs for field team
· Organize CME’s (Continuing Medical Education), tumor board meetings across major hospitals for the medical fraternity.
· Playing a vital role in terms of medical support for the product management team.
· Conducting patient education programmes, nurse’s education programmes to educate them about the product.
Relationship Management with External and Internal customers
· Building a good rapport with the KOL’s (key opinion leaders) and meeting them on monthly basis.
Support to Product Management Team
· Supporting the product management team to establish brand’s positioning using scientific literature and train sales people to enhance their in-clinic performance
· Measure and assess the effectiveness of marketing inputs in field and supervise sales people usage of scientific material.
· Assist medical/marketing team’s initiative on various Investigator Initiated Studies (IISs), case study generation on a case by case basis.
· Handling off-label questions from a growing number of avenues, including social networks, to maximize physician support and also ensure regulatory compliance
· Preparing medically competent slides for external customers (Doctors), providing the medical contents.
· Preparation of product manuals, product reviews and conducting sessions on particular products.
Experience: 0-0 Years
Location: Kolkata, Mumbai
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
End Date: 2nd Sept., 2011
Job ID: HC/JC/449/2011
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.