Requirement of Analyst - Research Analyst and Insights (Publication) at Indegene
Indegene's scientific and competitive intelligence services lend actionable insights to clients to support their strategic decision making. We provide scientific, clinical, and competitive insights to help align the business development, licensing, clinical development, and marketing activities of our clients to current and future market needs.
Post: Analyst - Research Analyst and Insights (Publication)
a. Abstracting: Reading through full text scientific journal articles and deriving a “well-written abstract” (record) in a pre-specified format.
b. Indexing: Deriving major and minor keywords/concepts for each full text journal article. Indexing of individual records to specific sets of keywords already populated.
c. Strategic Implications: Provide in depth analysis and insights on how a particular journal article impacts our clients business (pharmaceutical company).
d. Searching medical content and journal articles (on a particular concept) online.
e. Searching and analyzing competitor drugs information in public domain (online).
f. Searching and analyzing competitor drugs clinical trial information.
g. Reviewing and analyzing the information collected on a particular medical concept and developing the scientific medical content which meets international quality standards.
h. Reviewing work down by peers/team members.
i. Providing training and guidance to individual team members.
j. Developing specific guidelines/SOPs related to work or reviews existing guidelines/SOPs, checks for completeness, and updates them as needed.
k. Interacts with clients and provides project status update reports as and when necessary.
1. Must have proven experience as a scientific medical writer. Experiencing in indexing scientific journal articles is an added advantage.
2. Should have excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills.
3. Should have high degree of analytical skills.
4. Should have experience in searching journal databases like PubMed and know usage of Mesh terms.
5. Experience of leading a small teams is an added advantage.
6. Should have excellent command over Microsoft office tools (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS- PowerPoint
Experience: 1-3 Years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc, BDS
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
End Date: 18th Sept., 2011
Forward your resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.