Job as Analyst at Indegene Lifesystems
Indegene's scientific and competitive intelligence services lend actionable insights to clients to support their strategic decision making. We provide scientific, clinical, and competitive insights to help align the business development, licensing, clinical development, and marketing activities of our clients to current and future market needs.
Post: Analyst-PERL - 2 Opening
* Collection and analysis of medical and Pharma-market business data from the public domains and subscribed commercial databases.
* Designing, testing and maintenance of web portal
* Designing and optimization of database
1. Proficiency in software programming, especially PERL
2. Proficiency in Microsoft office tools (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)
3. Strong written and oral communication / presentation skills
4. M. Tech or M.Sc (Bio-Informatics)/ B.Pharm/ M.Pharm with additional qualification in software development
Experience: 1-3 years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Program maintenance
To apply, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.