Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, iversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
Post: Assistant Food Technologist
• Conducts development utilizing multiple application techniques of various functions (R&D, QA, Engineering, Process Development, Production and Regulatory disciplines) with guidance from Food Technologist for manufacturing products.
• Conducts manufacturing support and troubleshooting for formulation and process specific to the batch / product.
• Investigates and develops new application procedures under guidance of a Food Technologist or higher, combines inputs from above-mentioned functions to develop plant-specific manufacture-able product that complies with all the requirements.
• Works on new and existing formulations and projects.
• Directs own daily activities and manages monthly personal capacity plan.
• Actively participates on project team and provide product updates to core team and operational management
Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Food/Dairy Science/Technology, Nutrition, Chemistry or related subject. 2-3 years experience in product development, QA or related area, in food/nutrition industry.
Exp: 2-3 yrs
Education: M.Sc, B.Sc, B.Pharm, M.pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
Keyword or Job ID: 109610BR
End Date: 20th May, 2012
To Apply, Click Here
See All Other Jobs in our Database