Drug Inspectors required in the institutions of Health Department Punjab | 37 posts
Applications are invited for recruitment on regular basis to 37 posts of Drug Inspectors which are lying vacant in the institutions of Health Department Punjab. Number of posts may increase or decrease.
Educational and other Qualifications for Drug Inspector:
Should possess a degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University or institution:
Provided that only those inspectors:-
i) Who have not less than 18 months experience in the manufacture of at least one of the substances specified in Schedule “C” of the Drugs and cosmetic Rules 1945; or
ii) Who have not less than 18 months experience in the testing of at least one of the substances in Schedule “c” of the Drugs and cosmetic Rules 1945; in a laboratory approved for this purpose by the licensing authority; or
iii) Who have gained experience of not less than 3 years in the inspection of farms manufacturing any of the substances in Schedule “c” of the Drugs and Cosmetic Rules 1945 during the tenure of their services as Drugs inspectors; Shall be authorized to inspect the manufacture of the substances mentioned in Schedule “c” of the Drugs and cosmetic Rules 1945.
18 to 35 years on 1-1-2010.
i) The upper age limit for Punjab State, other States or Central Government Employees is relaxable up 45 years.
ii) The upper age limit prescribed above is relaxable up to a maximum of five years for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab.
iii) The upper age limit for widows and certain other categories of women of Punjab is relaxable up to 40 years.
iv) An ex-serviceman of Punjab domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of the Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates will be considered in the category in which they are applying on merit i.e.
General Category & Reserve Category.
2. Reservation Policy will be applicable as per instructions of the State Government.
Candidates who have applied against Scheduled Caste Category but if he/she comes in merit at par with General Category will be selected against the General Category seats.
3. Application should be submitted by post/ by hand as per the format along with the attested copies of testimonials/ Degrees etc. Addressed to Director Health and Family Welfare Punjab Room No. 219, 1st Floor, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh Pin Code 160022. (Tel. 0172-5074351, Mobile 98720-74403).
4. The candidates are requested to send attested copies of their testimonials. Attested copies of certificates having Date of Birth, Having Punjabi Passed up to Matriculation or above, a copy of Punjab Domicile certificate, a copy of cast certificate in case of S.C./B.C
candidates. B.C. candidates must attach the required certificate of current year.
5. The application forms complete in all respects, must reach before 5 p.m. on or before dated 24-5-2010. The applications received later than the prescribed date shall be summarily rejected. Wrongly filled or incomplete applications shall also be summarily rejected and the candidature cancelled.
6. Incomplete applications and incomplete educational qualification will not be considered/ entertained.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be submitted with the attested copies of teatimonials/ degrees etc. adressed to Director, Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of Punjab, room no. 219, 1st Floor, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector-34, Chandigarh-160022. Last date is 24/05/2010.
Please visit http://www.pbnrhm.org/ for detailed information and application format.
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.