June 2016 ARTICLE LIST >>
PharmaTutor (June- 2016)
Print-ISSN: 2394 - 6679
e-ISSN: 2347 - 7881
(Volume 4, Issue 6)
Received On: 04/02/2016; Accepted On: 13/02/2016; Published On: 01/06/2016
Institute of Pharmacy, CSJM University,
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
ABSTRACT: The present paper explores key consideration of different chromatographic procedures in phytochemical screening of natural products to investigate novel plant based therapeutically active compounds. Sophistication in instrumentation has sharpened the edges of chromatography making the technique an indispensable specialized laboratory as well as industrial tool for isolation, identification, and quality control of herbal products round the globe.
How to cite this article: Chowrasia D; Chromatography based Chemometric Fingerprinting, Isolation, & Quality Control of Phytochemicals; PharmaTutor; 2016; 4(6); 29-34
[ABSTRACT WITH CITATION] [VIEW AS HTML]
1. Ncube N.S., Afolayan A.J., Okoh A.I.; Assessment techniques of antimicrobial properties of natural compounds of plant origin: current methods and future trends; Afri. Jornl. Of Biotech; 2008; 7(2); 1792-1806.
2. Shikha S., Vijay K.L., Kamlesh K.P., Polyherbal formulation based Indian medicinal plants as antidiabetic phytopharmacol; 2012; 2(1); 1-15. 33
3. Omboon V.; Drug Discovery Research in Pharmacognosy; InTech; Shanghai; 2012.
4. Oluyemisi F., Omoregie H., Ochogu P; Standardization of Herbal Medicine- Review; Int. J. of Biodiv. & Conser; 2012; 4(3); 101-112.
5. Watson D.G., Pharmaceutical analysis; Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh; 1999.
6. Helmut G, Alex W.; Basic Principles of Chromatography; Wiley-VCH; Weinheim; 2001; Edn 1, 173-197.
7. Beckett A.H., Stenlake J.B.; Practical Pharmaceutical Chemistry; CBS Publisher; New Delhi; 2005
8. Skoog D.A., Holler, F.J., Nieman T.A.; Principles of Instrumental Analysis; Harcourt Brace & Co.; 1998.
9. Jeffery G.H., Bassett J., Mendham J., Denny R.C.; Textbook of Quantitative Chemical Analysis; Longman Scientific & Technical; 1989.
10. Sharma, B.K.; Instrumental methods of chemical analysis-Introduction to analytical chemistry; Goel Publishing House; 2000.