Admission Notice for Jaypee Institute
Jaypee Institute, Noida, UP; Waknaghat, HP; Guna, MP
Admission To BTech Programmes In ECE, CSE, IT, Biotech, Bioinformatics, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering ,Mechanical Engineering, 5 Year Dual Degree Programmes B Tech-M Tech (CSE), B. Tech-MTech (Biotech) and 6 Year Dual Degree Program B. Pharma-M. Pharma Practice Through Overall AIEEE Merit (For Students with Physics & Maths at 10+2 level)
The admissions to the above programs are made on the basis of merit in all India overall AIEEE Rank . Candidates must therefore appear in the AIEEE examination conducted by the CBSE. Further, the candidates must fill in separate application form for admission for which instructions shall be available along with the application forms or uploaded on the website. A candidate appearing for AIEEE but not applying to the institutes on the prescribed Application Form shall not be eligible to be considered for admission in the above programs. Forms are generally made available at Selected Branches of nominated banks as given in the advertisement and loaded on web site. Last date of submission of forms is specified in the advertisement, which generally is one day prior to the conduct of AIEEE exam.
Issue of Application Forms : Monday 22"d February 2010
Last Date of Receipt of AIEEE based Application Forms : Saturday 24th April 2010 .
Candidates must note that:
• It is mandatory to write AIEEE- Roll number before submission of application form. Applications received without the AIEEE Roll Number shall be rejected and Candidate shall have no claim for the Merit list.
• Candidates are required to ensure the completed Application Form reaches on or before the last date Applications received after the last date will not be accepted and Candidate shall have no claim for the Merit list.
• The candidates who procure the brochure and application form after payment of Rs 800/- are not required to make any further payment while submitting the application form.
• The completed Application Form must be sent at the following address;
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
Noida – 201307 (U.P), India
Eligibility Criteria for All Programs (Except for Biology/Biotechnology based admission to Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and B. Pharm-M. Pharm Practice programs)
Criteria of subjects in 10+2 exam:
The minimum academic qualification for admission to any one of the programs is as laid down by AIEEE*. The candidate should have a pass in the 10+2 or its equivalent** with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Computer Science as optional subjects.
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (Jiit), Noida ECE, CSE, IT, Biotechnology, 5 YR Dual Degree B. Tech-M. Tech (BIOTECH), 5 YR Dual Degree B. Tech-M. Tech (CSE)
Jaypee University of Information Technology (Juit), Waknaghat ECE, CSE, IT, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Civil Engineering, 5 YR Dual Degree B. Tech-M. Tech (BIOTECH), 6 YR Dual Degree B. Pharm-M. Pharm Practice
Jaypee Institute of Engineering & Technology (Jiet), Guna ECE, CSE, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
The last date for receiving the completed application form is generally one day prior to the AIEEE exam date. Candidates are required to ensure that the completed application / or Demand Draft along with printout of online application Form is received before the last date.
• Challenging and intellectually stimulating academic environment
• State-of-the-art high-tech, innovative and modern infrastructure
• A learner-centric educational process
• Flexible system providing students the freedom to learn
• Ability to explore new technologies through B.Tech, Dual Degree, M.Tech and Ph.D. programs
• Enthusiastic industry relationship for placement and collaborative work • Fully backed and supported by the Rs. 7,500 crore Jaypee Group
For Admission Details and downloading the application form visit our websites: www.jiit.ac.in, www.juit.ac.in and www.jiet.ac.in
#BT, BI AND DUAL DEGREE PHARMACY PROGRAMS ONLY (as offered) :
50% of seats are reserved for Physics and Mathematics students (through AIEEE ranking) and balance for Biology/Biotechnology based students with Physics and Biology/Biotechnology (such students may apply directly to the JIIT and/or JUIT) – Last Date of Receipt of Application Forms for BT, BI and DD Pharmacy Programs (Biology/Biotechnology based) : Saturday 29th May, 2010.