Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide APDC (Teva Global Center Chennai) is high tech lab approved by USFDA & MHRA providing stability service for our global Teva network. Join Teva stability team to learn & enrich your career in quality.
Post : QC Technician / QC Analyst, QA Analyst
Experience : 2-10 Years
Qualification : B.Sc / M.Sc / B.Pharmacy / M.Pharmacy
QC Technician / QC Analyst
• Candidates with work experience in pharmaceutical Company
• Should have handled equipment's like HPLC, UPLC, LCMS, GCMS, Dissolution, GC, UV, IR etc.
• Hands on experience in stability, method transfer. Should have adequate knowledge on data integrity and compliance
• Experience in ointments, creams, suppositories, lotions, syrups, get drops, ampules, injections, Nitrosamines testing will be preferred
• Not Applicable for fresher's & candidates from API
• Review of quality related analytical documents
• Review and release of stability data in LIMS/SAP Preparation, review, distribution, retrieval, control and archival of quality documents
• Conducting self-inspections, vendor audit & coordinate during external auditing
• Handling of investigations and CAPA inTrackwise Harmony
Walk in Interview
Date : Sunday, September 24th 2023
Time : 09:00 AM-03:00 PM
Venue : Actavis Pharma Development Centre Pvt Ltd (a Teva Company), TICEL Bio Park, Taramani Road, Chennai 600113
Please bring your latest CV & ID proof at the time of interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database