Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. The institute is an integral part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster located at Faridabad, and is designed as a dynamic, interactive organization with the mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into products to improve human health.
Post : Project Associate-II
Project : Sars-Cov2 anti-viral activity testing platform to support the preclinical development of new chemical entities, and natural products from academia, start-ups, and pharma companies
PI : Dr. Amit Awasthi
No. of post : Two
Age limit : 32 years
Minimum Qualification and Experience : Post Graduate degree in any branch of Life Sciences / M.Pharma (Pharmacology) / M.V.Sc with minimum two year of post-qualification research experience in academic or industry set up.
Desirable Qualification & Experience : Experience in Animal experimentation, molecular biology techniques particularly PCR and related techniques. Preference for BSL3 experienced researchers
Monthly Emoluments : Rs. 28,000/- +HRA
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria as mentioned above may walk-in for written test/skill test/interview on 6th October 2023 at 9:30 am at THSTI, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rdMilestone, Faridabad-Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad - 121001
Project : Delineating the itaconate dissimilation pathway in mycobacterium tuberculosis
PI : Dr. Ramandeep Singh
No. of post : One
Age limit : 35 years
Minimum Qualification and Experience : Master’s degree in Life Sciences or equivalent from a recognized university with two years' of post qualification experience in R&D.
Desirable Qualification & Experience :
• Expertise in recombinant protein purification, biochemical and/or biophysical assays and molecular biology are required.
• Expertise in tissue culture work, RNA work, RT-PCR etc.
Monthly Emoluments : i) Rs. 35,000/- +HRA Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR – UGC NET including lectureship or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Department and their agencies and institutions) ii) Rs.28,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria as mentioned above may walk-in for written test/skill test/interview on 4th October 2023 at 9:30 am at THSTI, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rdMilestone, Faridabad-Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad - 121001
General Terms & Conditions
1. These are short-term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbents and tenure of the project for which they are selected. Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
4. The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
5. Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: 1. By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories: (i) UR - 10 years , ii) OBC - 13 years (iii) SC/ST - 15 years 4. For Ex-servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service. 5. Age is relaxable for Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time. 6. There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
6. Number of positions may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of interview.
7. All results/notifications will only be published on our website. Therefore, the candidates should visit THSTI website regularly.
8. All communications will only be made through email.
9. Canvassing wrong in any form will be a disqualification.
NOTE: The candidates must bring their latest resume, one set of photocopy of documents in support of their educational qualification and experience along with originals and a valid ID card for verification. Candidates coming after the time slot mentioned will not be entertained.
See All Other Jobs in our Database