Syngene International Ltd is an integrated research, development and manufacturing services company serving the global pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical sectors. Syngene’s 4500+ scientists offer both skills and the capacity to deliver great science, robust data management and IP security and quality manufacturing, at speed, to improve time-to-market and lower the cost of innovation.
Post : Strategy Lead – Supply Chain
• Work closely with senior leaders on the Supply Chain Transformation plan, Functional Scorecard and drive the strategy and implementation across the function
• Act as Project Manager to drive all strategic initiatives for effective implementation, which includes tracking project progress, course correction and measuring the effectiveness of implementation
• Administer the Governance and Compliance across the function and ensure periodic review of SOPs and revise them for effective working
• Drive the monthly reporting, analysis, review and course correction plan of MIS, Scorecard and other Strategic initiatives
• Prepare high-quality reports and presentations on initiatives, business cases, MIS etc.
• Mentor and coach, a team of enabling function resources to build the leadership pipeline and a high-performing function.
Candidate should be B.Tech / BE / B.Pharm / M.Sc. with MBA
Experience in Procurement or supply chain transformation plan / Change management at organisation level. Preferred MBA with experience in Management Consulting / Corporate Strategy. Added advantage with Pharma or chemicals background.
Experience : 6-9 years
Qualification : B.Tech / BE / B.Pharm / M.Sc. with MBA
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Supply Chain
End Date : 30th September 2023
Interested candidates may please email their applications to Marvin.M1@syngeneintl.com with the subject line 'Syngene International | Strategy Lead – Supply Chain
See All Other Jobs in our Database