Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. The institute is an integral part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster located at Faridabad, and is designed as a dynamic, interactive organization with the mission to conductinnovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into products to improve human health.
Post : Program Assistant, THSTI-CDSCO-WHO Regulatory series (01 post)
Name of the project : Technical support for building capacity of clinical trials in India (Phase 1) [WHO program]
Emoluments : Rs. 50,000 (Consolidated) monthly
Age : Up to 35 years
Employment : Contractual
Duration : Upto 31 December 2023 (can be extended further)
Location : CDSA, THSTI, NCR, Biotech Science Cluster, Faridabad
Minimum Educational Qualification and Experience :
• Graduate degree in Science/Pharma from a recognized university OR Bachelor’s degree in Medicine/Dentistry
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience at a mid-level in managing programme for clinical/ healthcare or pharmacy area.
• Demonstrated working proficiency in managing an LMS based program, webinar platforms
Desirable qualifications & work experience
• Higher qualifications in Science/Pharmacy/Dentistry/ Medicine
• Experience in training and webinar domain
• Experience working with various digital technologies, certificate management, feedback mechanisms and analysis
• Knowledge of recording lectures, formatting, IT support, beta testing, etc.
• Coordination with various faculty in recording and professional formatting of the course lectures with subject matter experts Coordination with participants to ensure completion of their certification program
• Excellent management, interpersonal, networking skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal & writing
• Proficient in computers and other IT skills Soft skills and excellent people management
Day-to-day management of this project which includes but is not limited to development as well as coordination.
• Ability to conduct webinars
• Facilitating communication between general staff and senior staff
• Design and development of presentation template, course-related guidelines, and various checklists.
• Scheduling appointments
• Develop self-assessment tool based on a feedback analysis
• Continuous follow-up and coordination with IT support for the auto generation of certificate.
• Helping participants complete the entire process of taking this course
• Conduct webinars and assist in coordinating lecture recordings.
• Perform administrative tasks like tracking attendance and momentum database entry, preparing activity and evaluating forms, and updating and maintaining files.
• Support Course Advisory Group (CAG), if any
• Micro-planning, and management per topic with each resource person (assigned per topic)
• Maintaining documentation and records – as per the requirements of the course including any changes needed from time to time
• Overseeing and drafting for the webinar development
• Create awareness about the webinars to be launched on LMS through websites, social platforms, and other outreach avenues.
• Ensure that the webinar is being developed and conducted in accordance with general partnering organizations guidelines.
• Deal with any problem identified with respect to the webinar with resource persons and participants and resolve it with help of senior management.
• Monitor the progress of the webinars according to timelines Support PI in any other work assigned from time to time in this project
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
a) This is short-term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbents and tenure of the project for which they are selected. Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
b) All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
c) The experience requirement specified above shall be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified for the post.
d) The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lowerpost / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
e) Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: 1. By five years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By three years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) falling under the following categories: (i) UR - ten years, ii) OBC - 13 years (iii) SC/ST - 15 4. Age is relaxable for Central Government servants up to five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time-to-time. 5. Thereis no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates. 6. For Ex- servicemen up to the extent of service rendered in defense forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service.
f) All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email.
g) In case a large number of applications are received, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification and experience.
h) With regard to any provisions not covered in this notification, the bye laws of THSTI / Govt. of India rules / guidelines shall prevail. i) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
j) You are requested to bring 2 passport size photograph & one set of photocopy of your education/qualification certificate/documents along with the originals at the time of interview.
Interested candidates walk-in for written test/skill test/interview on 26th September 2023 @11:00 AM at THSTI, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad-Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad – 121001. (Note - The candidate must report by 10:00 AM to be interviewed otherwise the candidate will not be interviewed by the selection committee).
Note : Outstation candidates can send their request for an online interview through email: HR.CDSA@THSTI.RES.IN. one day prior to the interview with the updated CV/Qualification and experience certificate. Their candidature will be subjected to the approval of the appropriate authority. The request of Delhi/NCR Candidates for online Interviews will not be entertained.
See All Other Jobs in our Database