Mr. Director (Non-Gazetted). Paramedical (Assistant Radiographer, Lab Technician, and Pharmacist) available in Bikaner District under the instructions received vide Medical & Health Services, Rajasthan Jaipur vide letter Araj / UTB / 2023/369 dated 24/07/2023 & 392 dated 04.08.2023 & Nursing Cadre (Female Health Worker & Nursing Officer) upto the limit of clear vacancies as per requirement on 31.03.2024 or till availability of regular personnel on vacant posts, whichever is earlier, to be selected through District Health Committee.
Post : Pharmacist
Interested applicants can apply online on the official website of the district zilabikaner.in/onlineform/ from 01.09.2023 11.00 am to 05.09.2023 5.00 pm. Offline applications will not be accepted.
No of posts : 10
Qualification : Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy , Registered as Pharmacist in Rajasthan Pharmacy Council.
Job Location : Bikaner, Rajasthan
Note:- Approval is given subject to the following conditions to fill the above posts on UTB basis through the District Health Committee.
1. Regarding filling the above posts on UTB basis, Rajasthan Medical and Health Subordinate Services Rules 1965 and the rules amended from time to time and other recruitment rules along with experience based bonus marks will be followed. Also Nursing Officer (GNM). Pharmacist, Lab Technician, | Selection of Female Health Worker (ANM) and Assistant Radiographer will be done on the basis of percentage of educational qualification and technical qualification and bonus marks.
2. Adherence to the rules of reservation and roster will be ensured.
3. In this regard, the rules/orders/circulars etc. issued by the Finance Department from time to time will be fully followed.
4. According to the order number F 16 (5) FD / Rules / 2014 dated 03.07.2023, salary / honorarium will be payable by the Finance Department.
5. The personnel selected/eligible for appointment on UTB basis will be posted on priority basis in newly approved CHC/PHC, such CHCs where more than 50 percent posts are vacant and in medical institutions located in border/tribal areas etc.
6. Local candidates will be given preference in the selection list.
7. Candidate must be registered with Rajasthan Nursing Council / Pharmacy Council / Paramedical Council till the last date of application.
8. If the selection process is influenced in any way, the candidate's application will be rejected. The applicant will have to work at the same place for which he will be posted by the District Health Committee against the vacant post of the department.
Last Date : 05-09-2023 till 5:00 pm