The recruitment is conducted to the following posts to the Individuals who are Local Candidates of Chittoor District to work on Contract basis & Out Sourcing basis in various programmes under National Health Mission(NHM) in Chittoor District on contract basis & outsourcing basis initially for a period of one year only.
Post : Pharmacist
Roster Points : OC(W)-01 SC(W)-01
NHM Program : NUHM
Remuneration per month in Rs : 19,019/-
Educational Qualifications : B.Pharmacy / D.Pharmacy / M.Pharmacy, and registered in APPMB
The no. of posts notified for recruitment and the remuneration shown against each category is purely tentative and may likely to be increased or decreased
a) Aggregate of Marks obtained in all the years in the Qualifying Examination : 75% of Marks obtained in professional course
b) Weightage for No of years since passing qualifying Examination : Up to 10 Marks @ 1.0 Mark per completed year after acquiring requisite qualification (completion of internship)
c) Weightage for Experience of Government Service including Contract Service : Based on Working Area:
@ 2.5 marks per six months in Tribal area.
@ 2.00 marks per six months in Rural area.
@ 1.00 marks per six months in Urban area Based on COVID Duties :
@ 5 marks per six months.
@10 marks per one year
@ 15 Marks per one year six months
Note-1 : The maximum Weightage as mentioned at point –(C) for Government service rendered in Tribal/ Rural/ Urban areas including COVID-19 duties is 15% only.
Note-2 : The above COVID-19 Weightage shall be applicable only to the persons who have rendered their services for COVID-19 on Contract/Outsourcing/Honorarium basis and are appointed by the District Collector or any other competent authority based on orders issued by Government from time to time.
Conditions for awarding Service weightage : The weightage, for recruitment of Staff nurses, Lab Technicians , Data Entry Operator & Last Grade Services to the staff working in eUPHC, 104 Services, HDS/CDS/Aarograsri HCT, Trauma care, APSACS, NHM and other GOI Schemes who are appointed on contract/outsourcing basis through District Selection Committee or appropriate selection process whichever is applicable under the control of Director of Public Health & Family Welfare/Commissioner of A.P.Vaidhya Vidhana Parishad/ Director of Medical Education in addition to the categories allowed for weightage as per GO Ms No. 301.
Caste & Community :
a. Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in terms of G.O.Ms.No.58, SW(J) Department, dt.12-05-1997 (Candidates belonging to BC, SC & ST of other States are not entitled for reservations).
b. The General Rule 22 of Special representation shall apply to the appointments of these posts subject to various provisions in the relevant Service rules, except in the case of Physically Handicapped persons. The reservation to Women will apply as per General Rule 22-A (G.O.Ms.No.41,WD&CW (Estt.) Department, dt.01-08-1996 and as per the G.O.No.63 GAD (Ser.D), Dept Dated. 17.04.2018
The Rule of Reservation to local candidates is applicable.
Local : In terms of Para 8 of the G.O., A.P. Public Employment (Organization of local cadres) and regularization of Director Recruitment order 1975 (G.O.Ms.No.674, G.A.(SPF.A) Department, dt.29- 10-1975), G.O.P.No.763, G.A.(SPF.A) Department, dt.15-11 -1975), read with G.O.Ms.No.124, G.A.(SPF.A) Department , dt.07-03-2002, Reservation to the local candidates is applicable as provided in the Rules and as amended from time to time as in force on the date of notification. The candidates claiming reservation as local candidates should enclose the required study certificates (from IV class to SSC) or Prescribed Residence Certificate issued by the MRO as the case may be. Subsequent production of the certificates will not be entertained under any circumstances DEFINATION OF LOCAL CANDIDATE
1. “LOCAL CANDIDATE” Means a candidate for direct recruitment to any a post in relation to that local area where he/she as studied in educational institution(s) for not less than four consecutive academic years prior to and including year in which he/she appeared for SSC its equivalent examination. If however, he/she has not studied in any educational education during the above four years period, it is enough if he/she has resided in that area which is claimed as his/her local area during the above said period.
2. In case the candidates does not fall within the scope of the above, it will be considered if he/she has studied for a period of not less than Seven years prior to and inclusive of the year in which he/she has studied for the maximum period out of the said period of seven years and where the period of his/her study in two or more local areas or equal such local area where he/she has studied last (in such local areas) will be taken her determination of Local Candidature. Similarly, if he/she has not studied during the above said period in any educational institution(s) the place of residence during the above period will be taken in to consideration and local candidature determined with reference to the maximum period of residence or in the case of equal period where he/she resided last.
3. If the claim for local candidature is based on study, the candidate is required to produce a certificate from the educational institution(s) where he/she has studied during the said 4/7 Years period. If, however, it is based on residence, a certificate should be submitted which is obtained from an officer of the revenue department not below rank of Mandal Revenue Officer, in independent charge of a Mandal.
4. If, however, a candidate as resided in more than one Mandal during the relevant four/seven years period but within the same District or Zone as the case may be separate certificate from the Mandal Revenue Officer, exercising jurisdiction have to be obtained in respect of different areas . NOTE: A Single Certificate, whether of Study or residence would suffice for enabling the candidate to apply a “LOCAL CANDIDATE’’.
5. Residence certificate will not be accepted, if a candidate has studied in any Educational institutions upto S.S.C. or equivalent examination, such candidates have to produce study certificates invariably.
6. The candidates claiming reservation as Local candidates should be enclose the required certificates issued by the concerned authorities. Subsequent production of the certificate will NOT be entertained under any circumstances.
HOW TO APPLY
• Candidates visit https://dmhoctr.wixsite.com/chittoor (or) https://chittoor.ap.gov.in website and download the application should come to the O/o District Medical and Health Officer, Chittoor on or before the above mentioned date submit the Prescribed Application(appended with the prospects) along with the following enclosures with self-attestation.
• SSC or equivalent certificate (for Date of Birth).
• Latest Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC (with categorization if any) issued by MRO concerned. In the absence of proper certificates the candidate will be considered as OC candidate.
• In case of Physically Challenged person, latest certificate issued by Medical Board should be enclosed.
• In case of Ex-servicemen, relevant certificate issued by competent authority shall be enclosed.
• Study Certificates from class IV to X from the school where the candidate studied. If SSC or its equivalent done by private study, without attending any school, residence certificate from MRO for previous 7 years. (in prescribed proforma). In the absence of the above certificate the candidate will be considered as Non- local.
• Professional qualification Certificates / Provisional.
• Internship completion certificate.
• Aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in qualifying the examination (Cumulative Marks Memo)
• Certificate of permanent Registration in APSMCC under MCI Act./ AP Nurses, Midwives Nurses council & Renewal Certificates
• Service certificate(Prescribed Proforma only) from the controlling officer concerned (DM&HO/DCHS / Any other authority who appointed the applicant) in case of Medical officer working on contract / Outsourcing basis. In absence of which the candidate will not be given any weightage.
• The application submitted without the required certificates and incomplete applications will be rejected summarily.
• Reservations to disabled persons, are subject to their eligibility to the posts shall be subject to special rules/adhoc rules governing the posts.
• All are informed that the various conditions and criterion prescribed herein are Governed by the General rules of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 read with the relevant specific rules applicable to any particular service in the Departments, any guidelines or clarification is based on the said rules, and in case of any necessity, any matter will be processed as per the relevant general and special rules, cited as in force
• The District Selection Committee is empowered to conduct the recruitment for appointments to the posts notified herein duly following the principles of order of Merit and ensuring that the whole recruitment and selection process is carried out with utmost regard to maintain secrecy and confidentially, so to ensure that the principle of merit is scrupulously followed.
• The candidates doing PG shall not apply. Permission will not be given to continue their PG course under any circumstances if selected.
• The above appointments are purely temporary and contract basis under NHM.
• The selected and appointed candidates should stay at their bonafide Headquarters only.
• Selected and appointed candidates are barred from doing private Practice.
• Selected candidates shall be liable to serve in any part of the District.
Note : Candidates must submit clear, visible documents (as stated above), failing which application will be summarily rejected. Applications without the above documents will be summarily rejected. FEE: The applicants must pay fee by way of Demand Draft at any nationalized bank in the name of “The District Medical and Heath Officer, Chittoor”, as noted below, and enclose the DD along with the application :-
OC/ ST/SC/ BC candidates : Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only)
1. Candidates should make sure of their eligibility to the post applied for and that the declaration made by them in the format of application regarding their eligibility in all respects. Any candidate furnishing in-correct information or making false declaration regarding his/her eligibility at any stage or suppressing any information is liable to be debarred from recruitment conducted by the department and summarily rejection of their candidature for this recruitment & future recruitments.
2. The department is vested with duty of conducting recruitment and selection as per rules duly maintaining utmost secrecy and confidentiality in this process and any attempt by any one causing or likely to cause breach of this duty in such manner or by such action as to violate or likely to violate the fair practices followed and ensured by the Department will be sufficient cause for rendering such questionable means ground for department.
DISTRICT SELECTION COMMITTEE DECISION TO BE FINAL
The decision of the District Selection Committee pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be conduct of counseling and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned under the powers vested with it. The District Selection Committee also reserves its right and modify regarding time and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages upto selection duly intimating details thereof to all concerned as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process.
See All Other Jobs in our Database