Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) is an Autonomous Organization, under the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt, of India. ICMR is dealing with biomedical/ health research in various areas, in collaboration with National/ International agencies, through its Headquarters at New Delhi and 27 Institutes/ Centres and a large number of field stations, situated across the country.
Post : RA-III
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following Non-Institutional project human resource positions, purely on temporary contract basis for “National Task Force on Safe and Rational Use of Medicine (SRUM)” for an initial period of six months. The Walk- in-interviews will be conducted at ICMR Hqrs., Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029. Application will be received by hand on the date of Walk-in-interview between 9:00 A.M. and 10:30 A.M. The candidate may fill the below mentioned application form and submit the same duly filled in along with one set of photocopies of certificates and one latest photograph and all the Original Certificates for verification failing which their candidature cannot be considered for Interview.
Essential Qualification : Essential: Ph.D/MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after M.S./ M.Pharma/ ME/ M.Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
(i) Statistical analysis of studies conducted.
(ii) Assisting in the coordination of various activities including conduct of meeting, preparation of necessary documents, review of literature etc.
(iii) Experience with protocol and manuscripts writing.
(iv) Assist in preparation of meeting minutes
Consolidated emoluments : 54,000/- + HRA
Max age limit : Upper age limit upto 40 years. Age relaxation will be as per the Government of India ICMR rules
General Terms and conditions
1. Number of positions may vary.
2. These positions are meant for temporary projects and co-terminus with the project.
3. Engagement of the above advertised Project Human Resource Positions will depend upon availability of funds, functional requirements and approval of the Competent Authority. Therefore, we are not committed to fill up all the advertised Project Human Resource Positions and the process is liable to be withdrawn / cancelled / modified at any time.
4. The rates of emoluments/stipend shown in this advertisement are project specific and may vary according to sanction of the funding agency of the Project.
5. Cut-off date for age limit will be as on the date of last date for submission of applications.
6. Age relaxation will be as per the guidelines of ICMR.
7. Reserved category candidates must produce their latest Caste Validity Certificate. OBC candidates must possess a latest valid non-creamy layer certificate. PWD candidates shall produce latest disability certificate issued by a Medical board of Government hospital with not less than 40% disability.
8. Separate application should be submitted for each position. Allotment of project to the successful candidates will be decided by the competent authority at its discretion.
9. Qualification & experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an Institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
10.Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
11. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible to apply.
12. No TA/DA will be paid to attend interview / personal discussion and candidates have to arrange transport/accommodation themselves.
13. ICMR reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
14. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
15. The persons engaged on Project Human Resource Positions cannot be permitted to register for Ph.D., due to time constraints.
16. The persons engaged on Project Human Resource Positions will normally be posted at the study site; however, they can be posted to any other sites in the interest of research work. They are liable to serve in any part of the country.
17. The persons engaged on Project Human Resource Positions shall not have any claim on a regular post in ICMR or in any of its Institutes/Centers or in any Department of Government of India and their project term with breaks or without breaks in any or multiple projects will not confer any right for further assignment or transfer to any other project or appointment/absorption/regularization of service in funding agency or in ICMR. Benefits of Provident Fund, Pension Scheme, Leave Travel Concession, Medical claim, Staff Quarters and other facilities applicable to the regular staff of ICMR etc. are not admissible to the project human resource positions.
18. Successful candidates will normally be engaged on Project Human Resource Position initially for a period of six months, depending upon the tenure of the Project and functional requirements. Continuation / Extension to engagement of Project Human Resource Positions will be depending upon evaluation of performance, tenure of the project, availability of funds, functional requirements and approval of Competent Authority. The maximum term of any Project Human Resource Position in any or multiple projects, with breaks or without breaks shall be five years only. The concerned Project Investigator, Division Head and Head of the host Institute shall personally be responsible and accountable for the continuation / extension given if any without prior concurrence of the Director General, ICMR to any project human resource position beyond five years either with or without breaks in any or multiple projects.
19. ICMR reserves the right to terminate the project human resource position even during the agreed contract period or extended contract period without assigning any reason.
20. Leave shall be as per the ICMR’s policy for project human resource positions.
21. ICMR reserves the right to cancel/modify the process at any time, at its discretion.
22. The decision of the Competent Authority will be final and binding.
23.Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
24. Corrigendum/addendum/further information; if any; in respect of this advertisement, will be published on our website only. Hence, the candidates are advised to see the website of ICMR regularly for further updates related to this advertisement.
After verification of the applications, the name of eligible candidates will be informed on the same day for Walk-in-interview. The candidates have to make their own arrangements for attending the Walk-in-interview. The applicants are advised to visit icmr.nic.in regularly for any updates and changes in the recruitment process.
Place of work : Indian Council of Medical Research, Hqrs. office, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi.
Date of Walk-in-Interview : 03.10.2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database