Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP), is a Dept. of Biotechnology (Govt. of India) initiative and a not for profit organization based in Bangalore. We act as an enabler of Bioscience Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship by providing Research, Development, Training and Services in State Of The Art Technology Platforms. As a part C-CAMP's mandate of promoting entrepreneurship and innovation, C-CAMP has created and fostered an entrepreneur-friendly culture in and around academic/research environment through its involvement in seed funding schemes for Startups, Entrepreneur Mentorship program and Bio-incubation facility.
Post : Intern – C-CAMP Institutional Biomedical Innovations Program (CIBIP)
1. Manage project associated with CIBIP’s partner universities.
2. Provide regular management updates, including monthly progress reports and project tracking database maintenance.
3. Identify and report any delays or challenges in project completion.
4. Maintain records of all project communications and archive them in the project folder along with protocols, reports and supporting documents.
5. Possess minor experience in web development either on the backend or fronted.
6. Create content for social media platforms.
7. Aid in outreach and operations teams as required.
8. Undertaking any other tasks assigned by the Program Director and Program Manager as needed.
It is essential that he/she is a well-organized individual with excellent communication and multi-tasking skills who thrives on diversity in an evolving professional environment.
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree or higher in any Biosciences or Biotechnology related filed.
Desirable Qualification : Project management skills, Networking, Skill Development like Inter – Disciplinary collaboration, Biomedical insights, Problem – Solving ability.
Tenure : Contract position with a duration of 3 months, extendable as needed.
Remuneration : Based on the candidate’s qualification.
Applications to be forwarded to email@example.com showing Intern – C-CAMP Institutional Biomedical Innovations Program (CIBIP) in the subject line.
Last date for receiving applications is 4th October, 2023.
See All Other Jobs in our Database