For the last six decades Central Government Health Scheme is providing comprehensive medical care to the Central Government employees and pensioners enrolled under the scheme. In fact CGHS caters to the healthcare needs of eligible beneficiaries covering all four pillars of democratic set up in India namely Legislature, Judiciary, Executive and Press.
Post : Pharmacist
Applications are invited from Central Govt. / State Govt. / PSU/ Statutory Bodies retirees for the 08 posts of pharmacist (Allopathy) under CGHS Chennai on a purely temporary and on contract basis for a period of 06 months or till regular recruitment is completed, whichever is earlier. Applications in the prescribed format with supporting documents should reach the undersigned on or before 14 Oct 2022.
• Retired Govt, servants who held the same post.
• Age: Not exceeding 64 years as on 01.10.2022.
• Preference: Retired from CGHS and any other Central Govt. Service and having knowledge of computer.
• Remuneration: A fixed monthly amount arrived by deducting the basic pension from the pay drawn at the time of retirement. The amount of remuneration so fixed shall remain unchanged for the term of the contract.
• Leave: Paid leave of absence is allowed at the rate of 1.5 days for each completed month of contract.
The last date of receipt of the application duly filled is 14.10.2022.
See All Other Jobs in our Database