Simbo will be the most progressive and natural upgrade in the medicinal field till date with its human-like skills to comprehend all healthcare stakeholders' needs. Simbo, with its human-like intelligence is skilled to assist Doctors in their day to day tasks, ensuring they focus only on treating Patients. For everything else they have Simbo,
Post : Clinical Adoption Manager
1. Keeping a focused List Doctors and Hospitals
2. Provide Product demo and Trainings to Doctors, hospital owners and CEOs and liaise with various stakeholders.
3. Make daily calendar on doctors trainings
4. Explaining the advantages of using Simbo’s Platform
5. Creating impact and influences on the stakeholders.
6. Build relationships with various Doctors circle.
7. Collaborate with internal teams at all levels throughout to find solutions that may arise.
8. Should keep a track all the issues and problems
9. Need to spend time to understand the business use case and how customers use the products to meet their needs.
Candidate Profile : BSC,MSC, BPHARM, MPHARM, MBA, Hospital Management, BDS,fresher
**The person must be willing to travel within Bangalore and all over India
**Good to have own two-wheeler/four-wheeler.
Freshers can apply.
Experience : 0-1 year
Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Clinical Implementation
Salary : Rs 30,000-40,000/month
End Date : 20th September, 2021
Send your Resume at : email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database