The PGIMER owes its inception to the vision of late Sardar Partap Singh Kairon, the then Chief Minister of Punjab and the distinguished medical educationists of the then combined state of Punjab, supported by the first Prime Minister of India Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru who considered the institutions of scientific knowledge as temples of learning and the places of pilgrimage.
Online applications are invited for the following post in ICMR funded project entitled “ICMR Centre for Innovation and Bio-Design (CrBioD)” under Dr. Varinder Garg, OSD to President PGIMER cum Principal Investigator, Room No. 2022, First Floor, Advanced Cardiac Center, Dept, of Cardiology PGIMER, Chandigarh as Per details given below:
Post : Executive Manager - 01
PhD in either Science / Engineering / MBBS / BDS / Management OR Masters in either Science / Engineering / MBBS/ BDS
• Masters with 4+ experience in teaching (at graduate OR post graduate level) OR research and development OR surveys OR data processing & interpretation OR planning/supervision in relevant field supported by scientific publications.
• Demonstrated excellence in research and publications in peer-reviewed journals OR established field experience in drilling related onsite projects or establishment and operation of field observatories and laboratory facilities in relevant area.
• Existing publications in authoritative outlets.
• Polished data analysis techniques with IPR understanding and management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Well-honed interpersonal capacities.
• Passionate about gainful collaboration
Salary : Rs. 67,700 + 16% HRA
• Clinical / Ethical trail / IPR tracking & its documentation.
• Inspecting authoritative publications to discern understudied topics.
• Crafting and proposing novel, scientifically rigorous research ideas.
• Co-steering joint research undertakings.
• Spearheading data collection and concomitant interpretation.
• Promoting beneficence and minimizing risks.
• Conducting in-house research presentations.
• Publishing your findings in pertinent highly regarded academic journals.
• Securing sufficient pertinent funding to supplement extant finances.
• Any other work assigned by PI/Co-PIs
The engagement in the ICMR project is purely on temporary basis, initially be offered for a period of six months and will be extended depending upon satisfactory performance and co-terminus with the project. The appointment can be terminated any point of time. If the requirement changes. Interested Candidates are required to submit their application along with detailed bio-data duly signed along with working phone number and email, enclosing photocopies of certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualification/ experience etc. to the Form link provided, latest by October 12, 2021. Only shortlisted listed candidates will be informed for the interview and list will displayed on PGIMER Website. No Separate letters will be sent for interview and no TA/ DA will be paid. This advertisement is subject to approval from ICMR.
Only online applications will be accepted.
See All Other Jobs in our Database