Applications are invited from the qualified candidates for the recruitment for the following posts on Contract Basis under District Health & Family Welfare Society, National Health Mission, Ernakulam as detailed below.
Post : Pharmacist
Qualification & Experience : Master of Pharmacy / Graduate in Pharmacy / Diploma in Pharmacy with Kerala State Pharmacy Council Registration
Age Limit (As on 01.09.2021) : 40
Salary (per month) : Rs. 14000/-
General Terms & Conditions
1. The online applications applied through arogyakeralam.gov.in/opportunities/ will ONLY be considered
2. Incomplete and late applications will be summarily rejected.
3. Selection will be based on qualification and performance in the interview.
4. The successful candidate will be appointed on contract/Daily wage basis. The District health & family Welfare Society, Ernakulam may at its discretion based on the performance and integrity of the successful candidate may extend the period of contract.
5. The selected candidates will be governed by the rules and regulations of NHM in force from time to time.
6. Candidates should be willing to work in any institution in Ernakulam District as decided by the society
7. Candidates are requested to bring originals of ID proof and certificates prescribed as per qualification at the time of interview.
8. The vacancies are for immediate requirement and the society may prioritize the interview for different category of posts, on the basis of requirements.
9. All communications from the Society will be intimated to the candidates only through e-mail provided in the online application form.
10. The District Health & Family Welfare society reserves the right to cancel/alter/modify this notification, if needed, so arises without further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
11. The District Health & Family Welfare society reserves the right to cancel the candidate from the selection list at any stage of posting in the absence of relevant certificates or records.
Interested candidates meeting above eligibility criteria may submit the Application through Online Application Form published in the Arogyakeralam website on or before 06.09.2021 by 5.00 PM.
See All Other Jobs in our Database