Central University of Haryana is a Central University established under the Central Universities Act, 2009 of the Parliament. It is one of the 15 Central Universities established by MHRD, GoI under the XIth Five Year Plan (2007-12). The University is fully funded by the UGC. Permanent Campus of the University is situated in 488 acres of land at Jant-Pali Villages, Mahendergarh district of Haryana from where CUH is running its academic operations.
Post: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
Online applications are invited from the Indian Nationals including overseas citizens of India for the positions of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor through Direct Recruitment in the following departments under the School of Interdisciplinary and Applied Sciences as per the details given below.
Professor - 01 UR
Associate Professor - 01 UR
Assistant Professor - 02 UR, SC-01, OBC-1
Assistant Professor - 01 OBC
Professor - 01 UR
Associate Professor - 01 UR
Professor - 01 OBC
Professor : Level - 14
Associate Professor : Level – 13A
Assistant Professor : Level - 10
Eligibility Conditions : Details of qualifications and experience etc., for the posts shall be as per the UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education, 2018, as amended from time to time. For details, the UGC website be referred to.
1. Application forms have to be filled only in online mode as available on the website of the University, within the prescribed time limit as indicated in the advertisement. Payment should be made online only, through credit/debit card/net banking/payment gateway as provided by the University.
2. Applicants applying for more than one post/department must apply separately and pay fees, separately.
3. The Last date for filling online application is 30-09-2021.
4. Application fees:
• Non-Refundable fees for UR/OBC/EWS category is Rs 1,000/-
• No application fee will be charged from applicants belonging to SC, ST, PwBD and Women categories.
• Fees once paid will not be refunded.
5. Direct recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor in the University shall be on the basis of merit through all India advertisement and selections on the recommendations of the duly constituted Selection Committees.
6. In accordance with the UGC Regulations, 2018, as amended from time to time, including amendments, applicants applying for the post of Assistant Professor must submit a certificate in the prescribed format as per Annexure I & II (as applicable) from the concerned University to the effect that their Ph.D. degree is in compliance with relevant UGC Regulations for award of Ph.D. degree.
7. Applicants should possess the prescribed qualifications, experience and eligibility criteria as on the closing date of application, as prescribed by the University from time to time for the respective posts. All the above posts carry UGC pay scales plus admissible allowances. Applicants are required to produce specific certificates as per eligibility conditions.
8. The applications received for the posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor shall be shortlisted/screened in compliance with the shortlisting/screening guidelines laid down in the UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education, 2018, as amended from time to time.
9. Applicants who have been awarded Ph.D. from foreign Universities should enclose “Equivalence Certificate” issued by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi, without which their candidature will not be considered and application will summarily be rejected.
10. The University may assess the ability of teaching and / or research aptitude through a seminar or lecture in a classroom situation or discussion on the capacity to use the latest technology in teaching and research at the interview stage.
11. The assessment shall be based on evidence produced by the applicant such as: copy of publications, project sanction letter, utilization and completion certificates issued by the University and acknowledgements for patent filing and approval letters, students’ Ph.D. award letter etc.
12. Merely fulfilling the minimum qualifications or the eligibility criteria does not entitle an applicant to be necessarily considered or called for interview. The University may restrict the number of applicants to be called for interview on the recommendations of the shortlisting/screening committee, constituted by the Competent Authority.
13. All appointments shall be made provisionally subject to verification of certificates. The University shall verify the documents and antecedents of the applicant at the time of interview/joining or at any stage during the period of service. In case, it is found at any point of time that any document / information submitted by the applicant is false or the applicant has suppressed any relevant information, the services of the selected applicant shall be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason. The University may also initiate appropriate action under the provisions of Indian Panel Code, 1860 for production of false information.
14. Before applying for a post, applicants are advised to go through the relevant UGC Regulation, 2018 as well as contents of the advertisement carefully and satisfy themselves about their eligibility. No enquiry in this regard will be entertained.
15. Reservation for the SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/PwBD/EWS applicants will be as per the UGC/ Government of India policies. Applicants seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC (noncreamy layer)/PwBD/EWS categories must upload the necessary documents justifying the claim of respective reservation as per UGC/Government of India lists/rules/norms. The certificate uploaded should be in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India.
16. Applicants serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including Boards/Autonomous Bodies) are required to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ on the prescribed proforma from the employer, at the time of interview.
17. All correspondence from the University including interview letter, if any, shall be sent only at the e-mail address provided by the applicant in the online application form. The applicants are advised to check the website of the University regularly for updates.
18. All correspondence from the University including interview call letter, shall be sent through e-mail address provided by the applicant in the application form.
19. Any addendum/ dedendum/ corrigendum, if any, shall be posted on our website cuh.ac.in only.
20. Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification.
21. Incomplete applications in any respect shall be summarily rejected.
22. The University reserves the right to revise/reschedule/cancel/suspend/withdraw the recruitment process in part of full without assigning any reason. The decision of the University shall be final and no appeal in this regard shall be entertained.
23. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after issuing an appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the applicant in this regard.
24. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
25. No TA/DA shall be paid to applicants for attending interview. However, outstation applicants belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories called for interview will be paid an amount equivalent to return single second class railway fare towards journey, expenses on production of ticket numbers/proof.
26. In case of any dispute, any suite or legal proceedings against the University, the territorial jurisdiction shall be the High Court of Punjab & Haryana, Chandigarh.
27. The posts advertised are tentative. The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
The Last date for filling online application is 30-09-2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database