Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals having excellent academic record for the following position purely on temporary and contractual basis under project.
Post : Research Associate (RA)
Name of the Project : “Development of self-assembling protein nanoparticle vaccine against SARS-COV-2 virus utilizing a micelle-assisted protein labelling (MAPLab) technology"
Minimum Educational Qualifications : Ph.D. in Biological Sciences or related discipline.
1. Hands-on research experience on molecular biology, biochemistry and chemical biology tools such as molecular cloning, site-directed mutagenesis, protein expression and purification using various techniques such as affinity chromatography, SEC, ion-exchange chromatography and HIC.
2. Experience in using biophysical techniques such Fluorescence, CD, SEC-MALS, DLS, zeta-Potential. Strong interest in product development Will be preferred.
Tenure of the appointment : Initially for a period of six months, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent, need for services and continuation of the project
Consolidated emoluments : Rs. 45,000/- per month
Age : Not more than 35 years as on last date of application.
HOW TO APPLY
• Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to email@example.com or before September 20, 2021.Please mention “Application for the post of Research Associate (Advt. No. 60/2021)” in the subject line of the email.
• List of shortlisted candidates for selection process (to be carried out preferably over video call) with details of date & time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
• Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, and experience etc. Will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in IISER Pune.
3. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
4. The prescribed educational qualification is bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for selection process. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or pos-sible to carry out selection process for all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the number of candidates to be called for the selection process may be restricted to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
5. Age relaxation commensurate with relevant experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority. 6. In case, a selected candidate does not join or resigns after joining the post, waitlisted candidate/s may be offered the position.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Advt. No. 60/2021/IISER-P/Proj._Rect./06.09.2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database