IICB Institute was established in 1935 as the first non official centre in India for biomedical research and was included within the aegis of CSIR in 1956. IICB today is engaged in research on diseases of national importance and biological problems of global interest, employing sophisticated state-of-the-art technology in keeping with the rapid and unprecedented momentum that life science research has gained globally over the last 50 years.
Post : JRF (Direct) - Chemistry
Advertisement No. : R&C/551/2021
Date of Advertisement : 02/09/2021
Vacancy Code : 5512101
Category wise vacancy for Chemistry Group : 20 (UR - 9, SC - 3, ST - 1, OBC - 5 and EWS - 2).
Field / Research Areas : Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Inorganic and Bio organic Chemistry, Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Chemical Biology.
Qualification required : NET-JRF (CSIR/UGC) examination qualified candidates or DBT / DST-INSPIRE / ICMR-JRF Fellows having independent fellowship with M.Sc degree in Chemistry. Students in their final year of M.Sc may also apply, provided they fulfill other qualifications.
Age Limit : 28 Years
Stipend : Rs.31,000/- Plus other allowances as admissible.
Terms & Conditions
The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post. The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules. The actual number of vacancies may vary at the time of selection.Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 29.09.2021 from 10.00 AM and report at the J.C. Ray Auditorium, Jadavpur Campus with the following documents (original as well as self attested copies) -
(1) Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth,
(2) Degree/Diploma Certificate,
(3) Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualifications,
(4) Applicants claiming reservation benefits are requested to submit certificate issued by the appropriate authority as per GOI guidelines at the time of interview.
(5) No objection certificate from the employer if employed,
(6) Final Marksheet of M.Sc. Examination,
(7) Documentary evidence of qualifying NET examination,
(8) One recent passport size photograph. (Candidates selected through this interview would be encouraged to register for Ph.D in AcSIR).
Walk-in Interview on : 29/09/2021
Reporting Time : 10.00 AM to 10.30 AM
See All Other Jobs in our Database