IICB Institute was established in 1935 as the first non official centre in India for biomedical research and was included within the aegis of CSIR in 1956. IICB today is engaged in research on diseases of national importance and biological problems of global interest, employing sophisticated state-of-the-art technology in keeping with the rapid and unprecedented momentum that life science research has gained globally over the last 50 years.
Post : JRF (GATE)
Advertisement No. : R&C/552/2021
Date of Advertisement : 02/09/2021
Vacancy Code : 5522101
Qualification required : Candidates with B.Pharm degree with GPAT or B.Tech in Biotechnology with valid GATE score subject to securing a minimum 85.00 percentile in GATE.
Age Limit : 28 Years
Stipend : Rs.31,000/- Plus other allowances as admissible.
Terms & Conditions
The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any CSIR-IICB / CSIR post. The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules. Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may report for the walk-in-interview to be held on 28.09.2021 from 10.00 AM in the J.C. Ray Auditorium, Jadavpur Campus with the following documents (original as well as self attested copies) - (1) Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth,
(2) Degree/Diploma Certificate,
(3) Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualifications,
(4) No objection certificate from the employer if employed,
(5) Final Marksheet of B.Tech/B.Pharm Examination,
(6) Documentary evidence of qualifying GATE/GPAT examination,
(7) One recent passport size photograph. (Candidates selected through this interview would be encouraged to register for Ph.D in AcSIR)
Walk-in Interview on : 28/09/2021
Reporting Time : 10.00 AM to 10.30 AM
See All Other Jobs in our Database