Work as Consultant in FFO Consulting at Novartis | MBA with B.Pharm/M.Pharm
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Consultant- FFO Consulting
• Provides consultancy, advice and assistance on strategy for commercialization of products, and influence marketing/Marketing and Sasles Operation team on decision making on Sales Force resource allocation in most optimal ways, through delivery of proven analytics based projects. The Commercial Consultant will oversee project delivery, support and drive local resource decision-making, track customer satisfaction and resolve issues, all in partnership with local support functions. Additionally, the Commercial Consultant will provide role-model leadership, and management support to the broad team responsible for the production of all Novartis SFE projects, as needed and which are agreed for delivery via Global Head Commercial Consulting in PLS. Support in building practice of commercial consulting by involving in initiative of knowledge sharing, helping in building documentation and knowledge repositories, and supporting Dublin team in business development
• Leads and delivers Commercial consulting projects from Hyderabad for Country Pharma Organizations (CPOs) and regional and global teams, ensuring adherence to time-lines and quality objectives.
Is an SME in the following areas:
- Sales Force Sizing & Sales Force structure, design and territory alignment
- Segmentation, Targeting and Call Plan design o In-country operations, e.g. Incentive scheme design and payout calculation strategies, Business Decision Support Tools for Sales Leaders etc
- Adhoc commercial projects based on local business challenges identified through assessments and / or benchmarking. Provides direction to the Hyderabad-based team on methodologies, processes and SOPs relating to Sales Strategy and Capability services . Ensures delivery of efficient and high-quality deliverables from the Commercial team and, promotes synergy and best practice sharing among resources. Ensures exemplary communication with all stakeholders including internal PLS associates, and Region and Country customers through regular updates with focus on accomplishments, KPIs, best practices, staffing changes and key events. Establishes, vigorously monitors and reports KPIs and takes proactive action to continuously strive for improvement. Delivers projects within defined Service Level Agreements. Identifies and resolves operational issues, and manages number of escalations. Takes initiative to drive standardization of services across markets. Works with extended Commercial / SFE team and other groups in PLS Dublin and Hyderabad (Forecasting, Business Analytics etc) to leverage any cross-functional synergies. Mentor team members to support talent development across the wider team SFE Sales Capabilities Lead. Provides input into the Consulting budgeting process and ensures on-going detailed cost reporting for projects in line with the global and local policies / requirements.
MBA with Graduate / Post Graduate in Medicine (MD/MBBS/BDS) / Pharmacy / Life Sciences/Engineering Fluency in English is prerequisite, while knowledge of other in-scope country languages would be an advantage Experience (7+ years) in Healthcare Analytics in a Consulting firm
- Should have an understanding of Pharmaceutical business including its regulatory environment
- Strong analytical thinking with problem solving approach
- Should have worked in an international company with exposure to working in cross-cultural environment
- Should be customer service oriented
- Strong and proactive business results-focus, and proven ability to provide insights that increase productivity
Experience : 7+ years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, MD, MBBS, BDS, MBA
Location : Hyderabad, AP
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : FFO Consulting
End Date : 20th September, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database