Opportunity for M.Pharm, MSc as Phytochemist at NIA - Government of India
The National Institute of Ayurveda was established on 7th February 1976 by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. NIA is an apex Institute under the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of INDIA for promoting the growth and development of Ayurveda as a model Institute for evolving high standards of teaching, training, research and patient care and also to invoke scientific outlook to the knowledge of Ayurvedic System of Medicine. The Institute, an Autonomous Body under Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, is registered under the Rajasthan Societies Registration Act, 1958.
Post : Phytochemist
Walk-in-interview will be conducted on the date and time given below for the repective posts in this Instittue for appointment of candidates agaisnt various posts purely on contarctual basis. Interested candidates may report on the scheduled date and time given below fort the Walk-in Interview with the detailed bio-data in the prescribed format. Original documents for verification and one set of photocopies of all the relevant documents.
Essential Qualification : M.Sc (Phytochemistry / Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry) OR M. Pharma (Medicinal Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Quality Assurance / Phytopharmaceuticals. OR B.Sc.(Chemistry) with 3 years relevant experience.
Monthly Remuneration Fixed : 40,000/-
1. Working Conditions
• The engagement is on Full time basis. Six days a week (Sunday holiday), 9 am to 4 pm work schedule will be applicable. Holiday schedule of NIA will be applicable.
• The initial tentative engagement will be for 1 year, which is likely to extended on mutual consent and subject to satisfactory performance of the appointee. The Institute, however reserves the right to terminate the services of the appointee before the stipulated period without assigning any reason thereof. The appointee can resign from the assignment with one month prior written notice. The posts of RRDR and IPvC are co-terminus with the project.
• All relevant Rules and Regulations of NIA shall be applicable and the appointee will have to give an undertaking to this effect.
• The appointee is expected to work sincerely to achieve the deliverables and maintain good conduct at the workplace.
• The appointment is on purely contractual basis and he/she will have no claim whatsoever for further appointment or regularization to any post in the Institute.
• The appointee shall maintain confidentiality of the data / any other information that will be collected as part of this programme. He/she shall not utilize / publish / disclose any such data / information to any third party without consent of NIA. He/she shall be required to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement during the time of appointment.
2. Leave -
• The appointee will be entitled to Twelve (12) leaves in a calendar year (One Leave per month on pro rata basis).
• Unavailed leaves will be carried forward to next month, but the leaves will not be carried forward to the next calendar year nor could be encashed.
• Normally more than 3 continuous leaves will not be permitted.
3. Allowances -
• The appointee will not be paid any Transport / Daily / Medical / Travelling / Telephone / any other allowance.
4. Selection Procedure -
• The interested candidates might walk in on the scheduled date to apply (In the Proforma given as Annexure) with certified copies of the relevant documents and appear before the selection committee for an interview.
• The selection committee shall do the selection after following due procedures.
• The Director, NIA reserves the right to reject any candidate or cancel the selection of any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
Date, Time & Place of Walk in Interview : 07-10-2020 10.00 AM NIA DG Oept.
See All Other Jobs in our Database