Career for M.Pharm or MSc at RAIFR
Regional Ayurveda Institute for Fundamental Research (RAIFR), Pune formerly known as National Research Institute in Basic Ayurvedic Sciences is a leading research centre of the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India. It was established in May, 1961 by the Indian Government with a view to carry out survey, collections and cultivation of medicinal plants used in Ayurveda. Initially activities of the centre were limited to the development and maintenance of the demonstrative garden and to certain extent experimental cultivation of medicinal plants. In order to accelerate the research activities, the Council merged the Pharmacognosy Research Unit functioning at Indian Drug Research Association, Pune with the Institute (RAIFR, Pune) in 1980 and a Plant Tissue Culture Laboratory established in 1990.
Post : Senior Research Fellow (Toxicology)- 01
Regional Ayurveda Institute for Fundamental Research, Kothrud, Pune–411038, a peripheral research institute working under the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, would like to fill up posts of Senior Research Fellow (Toxicology) for ongoing intramural research projects on purely contractual basis and co-terminus with the project.
Name of the Project : Exploration of safety and reproduction toxicity profile of AYUSH-GG Tablets
Duration of SRF : 06 months
Qualification and age limit
1. Essential: - Post graduate degree holder of M.V.Sc. /M. Pharm. OR M.Sc. (Zoology/Biotechnology/Toxicology and two years of experience).
2. Desirable: - Candidates with hands on experience in laboratory animal handling will be preferred.
Age limit: - Age not exceeding 35 years as on date of interview. (Age relaxation as per Govt. of India Rule)
General Conditions :
1. Remuneration Rs 35000+ HRA as per rule.
2. There will be written examination and interview from 11.00 A.M. onwards at the institute.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the written test/interview.
4. Candidates desiring to appear for an interview should bring all original documents, mark sheets, attested certificates, testimonials, a copy of Bio-data (as per proforma Provided) and two copies of recent colored photograph for submitting on 23/09/2020 at 9.30 A.M. at Institute conference hall. Admission will not be given after 10.00 am.
5. The engagement is contractual and co-terminus with the project. No claim for the permanent/ regular appointment or continuation will be entertained.
6. The engagement is initially for 6 months which is further extendable based on satisfactory performance of the candidate.
7. All rights are reserved with the engaging authority.
Walk in interview will be held on 23/09/2020 at 11.00 A.M. at the Institute.
REGIONAL AYURVEDA INSTITUTE FOR FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH
NEHRU GARDEN, KOTHRUD, PUNE - 411038
See All Other Jobs in our Database