Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation.
Post : Quality Analyst III
1. The validation activity for Computer systems.
2. The validation activity for equipment.
3. Performing Internal & vendor audits
4. Performing risk based system audit
5. Performing facility audits.
6. Trend analysis of deviation & CAPA
7. Implementing new systems and updating the existing system as per the guideline requirement
8. Fair knowledge in IT activities.
Candidate Profile :
• B.Pharm, / M.Pharm / M.Sc
Qualification : B.Pharm, / M.Pharm / M.Sc
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Quality
End Date : 15th October, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database