Applications are invited from pharmacy and lifesciences candidates as Scientist, SRF at NIIH - Government of India
The Indian Council of Medical Research is the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world. The ICMR is funded by the Government of India through the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The National Institute of Immunohaematology is one of the premiere research Institutes of the ICMR, located currently in the premises of the KEM hospital, Parel, Mumbai.
Scientist 'D' - (Medical) (One Post)
Essential Qualifications : MD in Pharmacology / Medicine / Paediatrics / Obs. & Gynae./ Community Medicine OR Ph. D. in Pharmacology / M. Pharma with 3 years experience.
1) R & D experience.
2) Experience in Prescription auditing.
3) Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business intelligence tools/ Data Management
Age Limit : Not exceeding 40 Years.
Emoluments : Rs. 67,000/- + HRA Rs. 8,700/-
Scientist 'C' - (Medical) (One Post)
Essential Qualifications : Medicine/Pediatrics/Pathology/Hematology with one year R & D/ Teaching experience or Postgraduate Diploma in Medical subjects with Two years R & D/Teaching experience in haematology/Genetics / Immunohematologyfrom Recognized Institute or University. MBBS degree from MCI recognized University with 4 years R&D/Teaching experience in Transfusion Medicine/ Haematology/ Pathology/ Genetics after MBBS Degree
Experience in Haematology/Pathology
Age Limit : Not exceeding 40 Years.
Emoluments : Rs. 64,000/- + HRA Rs. 2775/-
Scientist 'B' - (Medical) (One Post)
Essential Qualifications : MBBS Degree with two years Research / Teaching experience OR MD in Transfusion Medicine / Microbiology / Pathology / PSM / Pharmacology from a recognized University.
Training in Paediatrics, Internal Medicine with experiment in immunology.
Age Limit : Not exceeding 35 years
Emoluments : Rs. 61000/- + HRA Rs.7875/-p.m.
Senior Research Fellow (Five Posts)
Essential Qualifications : M.Sc. in Life Science/Microbiology/Genetics/Molecular Biotechnology/Biochemistry with 2 years research experience
Desirable Qualifications : Experience in Molecular Biology.
Age Limit : Below 28 years
Emoluments : Rs. 35,000 + 24% HRA
(SRF without NET Qualification may be considered on an emoluments of Rs.18000/- + HRA. For DBT Project)
Terms and conditions:
1) Age relaxation for SC/OBC/PWD and Experience candidate will be as per the rules.
2) The above positions are on temporary contract basis.
3) The Director & Appointing Authority has the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
4) Age, qualifications, etc will be reckoned as on the date of Written Test/ Interview.
5) The appointment can be terminated with one month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
6) Since, the posts are temporary; the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointment at NIIH or continuation of his/ her services in any other project.
7) Other allowances like CCA, LTC, Medical Claim and PF are not applicable.
8) The results of the final selection will be placed on NIIH website only. No intimation will be sent by e-mail or phone.
9) The recruited project staff is eligible for leave as per project recruitment rules and will have to give an undertaking before joining.
10) At the time of joining duty, the candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), Experience, Aadhaar Card, Community and PH certificates (if applicable), passport size photograph along with one set of photocopies of the certificates duly attested (can be self attested) for verification.
11) The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the project staff on contract basis.
12) Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
Applications are invited on or before 16th September. 2020 up to 5.00 p.m. from eligible candidates through email for the following post under the project Applications will be received from the individuals by email to email@example.com. Applications received after due date will not be considered under any circumstances. The candidates have to download the application from and fill it with his/her own handwriting and send the same to the above mail along with supporting documents of essential qualifications (scanned copies).
Applications will be screened and shortlisted candidates will be invited for online interview on 21st September, 2020. Shortlisted candidates list will be displayed on our official website niih.org.in. Interviews will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates. Candidates have to make their own arrangements for Video Call/ Video-Conferencing facilities for Online Interviews. The link will be sent to the shortlisted candidates for online interviews. The applicants are advised to visit our website regularly for any updates and changes in the recruitment process. Place of Duty : ICMR-NIIH, Mumbai and Haemoglobinopathy Satellite Centre, Chandrapur, Maharashtra.
Note: The Candidates should mention the Post Name and Advt. No. in the E-mail Subject. All the documents including Application should be merged in file. Resumes/ CV will not be accepted.
See All Other Jobs in our Database