Work as Trainee at Pfizer
Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post : Trainee
To Perform analysis of in-process, API, stability samples. Incumbent will support for developing methods, documents including SOP's and perform other essential duties as required. Maintain the department in compliance with internal procedural requirements and external regulatory requirements.
Role Summary :
• To perform analytical work such as chromatographic and spectrometric method development, chemical reaction monitoring, quantification analysis/impurity analysis and stability analysis.
• To perform Daily calibration as per procedure.
• Strictly adhere to cGMP, GDP and quality procedures,
• Possesses good understanding of organic chemistry and pharmaceutical APIS and finished products
Role Responsibilities :
• To perform analysis of reaction products and finish goods by HPLC
• Engage in Wet chemistry analysis such as potentiometry, conductometry and non-aqueous titrations
• Perform analysis and documentation as per quality requirements
• Perform calibration as per standard operating procedures
• Extend the work scope for projects on need/priority basis like qualitative and quantitative analysis of impurities by using HPLC, GC, LCMS and GCMS.
• Responsible for the protection of the assets from unauthorized access, modification or destruction.
• To ensure safety in the workplace according to EHS policies. Report security incidents or security risks to SPA
Candidate Profile :
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter, highly motivated individual with an action bias and collaborative by nature.
• Have understanding about integrity and ethical behavior towards patient safety.
Qualification : B.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Sholinganallur, Tamil Nadu
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 20th October, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database