Work as Scientific Writer at Novartis | M.Pharm, M.Sc
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Scientific Writer 2
1. Prepares literature review, abstracts, posters, and slide sets working from various data sources including clinical study reports, patient profiles etc..
2. Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of above documents to meet customer expectation.
3. Manages assigned individual projects.
4. Obtains feedback from customers.
5. Complies with and support group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
6. Follows Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc.
7. Follows and track clinical trial milestones for assigned projects.
8. Maintains records for all assigned projects including archiving.
9. Maintains audit, SOP and training compliance.
10. Performs additional tasks as assigned.
Life-science degree or equivalent B.Sc./equivalent with 4 years Clinical Research (CR) experience, M.Sc./M.Pharm + 2 years of CR experience, Desired – Doctoral degree, Qualification in Medica Good written and oral English skills Minimum: Life-science degree or equivalent B.Sc./equivalent with 4 years Clinical Research (CR) experience, M.Sc./M.Pharm + 2 years of CR experience, Desired – Doctoral degree, Qualification in Medical Sciences (MBBS/MD/equivalent) PhD + 1 year of CR experience, MBBS/equivalent + 1 year of CR experience.
Experience : + 2 years
Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc./M.Pharm
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Research & Development
End Date : 10th October, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database