Require Associate Research Analyst at Clarivate Analytics
Clarivate Analytics clients are the trailblazers and risk takers who come up with life-changing ideas. We're looking for our own trailblazers to help us keep providing clients some of the world's most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management.
Post : Associate Research Analyst
• Current awareness, provides current and emerging information on patent’s Scientific and Commercial aspects in the form of its products, which include weekly gazettes and updates.
• The editorial team is involved in analyzing the current industrial news, including the legal issues, press news, and gathers information on granted patents of Biotechnological and Pharmaceutical companies.
• The core process is to apply coding and indexing to patent documents in line with editorial policies and conventions & write value-added, state-of-the art scientific abstracts/annotations.
• Indexing, secondary research; analyzing scientific material with speed, comprehension and discernment in a wide range of biomedical and scientific disciplines; rapidly collect and analyse competitive intelligence.
• Good problem solving and analyzing skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Well organized and disciplined with regards policy, procedure and standards.
• Confident and proactive, with good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and tight time lines.
• Ability to conduct secondary research.
Experience : Freshers to 1 year
Qualification : B.Pharm / M.Pharm / M.Sc Chemistry
Location : Chennai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Current Awareness
End Date : 5th October, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database