Recruitment for Professor, Associate Professor at Kumaun University
Established in 1973, Kumaun University consists of three campuses at Almora , Nainital and Bhimtal; 3 5 affiliated government colleges; and almost equal number of affiliated self-financed private institutions spread across the Kumaun region. The total area covered by the university thus far is an impressive 160 acres. The beautifully designed colleges blend in perfectly with the surrounding architecture and complete the breath taking scenery. In order to cater the technical, professional and vocational education, another campus of the University is being developed at Bhimtal.
Associate Professor : 02 (01 SC + 01 OBC)
Associate Professor : 01 (01 EWS)
Professor : 01 (01 SC)
Associate Professor : 01 (01 SC)
Professor : 01 (01 SC)
Associate Professor : 01 (01 ST)
1. Minimum eligibility criteria for the posts will be in accordance of the UGC regulations on minimum qualifications for appointment of teachers and other academic staff in universities and colleges and measures for the maintenance of standards in higher education, 2018 as adopted by the State of Uttarakhand
2. Those candidates who have applied against earlier advertisement no. GEN/Teach. Estb./1187, dated 16/09/2015 are also required to apply afresh against this advertisement.
3. The candidates having domicile certificate of Uttarakhand will only be considered under reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD) as per the policy of Uttarakhand Government. The candidates under reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) will have to submit the relevant category certificate and domicile certificate along with application on the prescribed format.
4. The number of vacancies may increase or decrease, depending upon the availability at the time of selection.
5. Candidates must send self-attested copies of testimonials, mark-sheets from matriculation (10th Standard) onwards in support of qualifications, reprints of publications and certificates in support of their research score claimed for the post along with the application form.
6. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of/all the vacancies notified above at any time without giving any reason. Any consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview may also be filled up from the available candidates. The University may, at its discretion, fill up any future vacancy belonging to UR/EWS/SC/ST/OBC as per the roster point of the University. The number of positions is thus open to change. The University may relax/review the qualification/experience at any stage and in case of candidates with exceptional merit.
7. Horizontal Reservation will be as per the policy of Uttarakhand Government. Due to non availability of the candidates against horizontal reservation vacancy, the specific posts may be filled by the other candidate of the respective category.
8. Any corrigendum/changes/updates related to the recruitments process shall be available on official website of the University kunainital.ac.in.
9. Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be rejected.
10. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel without any communication made to the candidate.
11. Applicants who are in employment should route their application through proper channel or should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer prior to the interview, failing to which their candidature shall not be considered.
12. Please visit our University website kunainital.ac.in for application form, details of qualifications and other instructions in this regard.
13. A non refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/- shall be charged from the candidates of UR & OBC categories and Rs 500/- application fee shall be charged from the candidates belonging to EWS, SC and ST categories.
14. Download application form from University website kunainital.ac.in and be submitted with a bank draft for Rs. 1000/- (for UR & OBC categories) and Rs. 500/- (for EWS/SC/ST categories) in favour of Finance Officer, Kumaun University, Nainital, payable at Nainital. 15. The last date for accepting the completely filled up application forms along with the enclosures in the office of Deputy Registrar (General Administration), Kumaun University, Nainital, Room No. 133, B- Block, Sleepy Hollow, Mallital, Nainital (Uttarakhand)-263002 via registered post/speed post is on 9th October, 2019 at 5.00 pm.
See All Other Jobs in our Database