Recruitment for Pharmacists (06 Posts) in District Health Society
District Health Society, Sahibganj, Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Jharkhand invites application from suitable candidates for the following positions for District Health Society, Sahibganj.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts* : 06
Desired Qualification & Experience
• Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institute
• Registered under Jharkhand State Pharmacy Council.
• Computer proficiency (MS Office) & internet.
Remuneration (Rs. / Month) : Rs 10450/-
Age Limit : as on 01/01/2019
Note:* Number of vacancies may be vary as per requirement.
1. Candidates possessing the above qualifications, self attested copy of the required certificate in the prescribed form, Residential certificate / caste certificate issued by the competent authority for the claim of reservation, matriculation certificate related to the date of birth and other documents, along with essay / post Applications will be received through Speed Post.
2. Application Fee Applicants For each post, it will be mandatory for applicants of General category / Backward class / Extremely backward class to attach Rs. 400 / - for Scheduled / Scheduled Tribe applicants along with Demand Draft Application Form of Rs. 200 / -. shall be payable in the name of "District health Committee, Sahebganj". The application will not be considered if the draft of the prescribed fee is not attached.
3. The district level reservation roster will be followed for appointment and the reservation rules issued by the Department of Personnel, Administrative Reforms and Official Language, Government of Jharkhand will be applicable from time to time.
4. Only local residents of Sahebgaz district will be eligible for application. And for this, it will be mandatory to attach the residential certificate issued from the level of the subdivisional officer.
5. Candidates will be selected on the basis of one or more marks written / written test / skill test obtained in the academic and technical examinations.
6. According to the published advertisement, the related candidates who fulfill the above qualifications and qualifications will be allowed to participate in the written test, SAHII Test.
7. The initial list will be prepared by entering the received applications / mark sheets and certificates into the computer. The candidates will be notified through newspapers by uploading on the official website of the district.
8. The final merit list will be published on the notice board of the office of Civil Surgeon / Deputy Commissioner, Sahebganj and on the official website of the district. Information of publication of preliminary list will be given through the newspaper.
9. All the candidates will apply in the prescribed form and all the self attested compulsory certificates along with the postal / speed post, in the sealed envelope through the following address:
Office: - Deputy Development Commissioner,
Sahebganj, Vikas Bhawan, Sahebganj, Pin Code - 816109
It will be compulsory to write the advertisement number, the name of the applied post and the code of the post on the envelope of the application. Applications received through other means will not be accepted.
10. Last date for receipt of applications. 5th October, 2019 Will be received till 05:00 clock.
See All Other Jobs in our Database