Opportunity for B.Pharm, M.Pharm as Assistant Manager in Production at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GSK Rx India) is one of the oldest pharmaceuticals company and employs over 5000+ people. Globally, we are a £ 27.4 billion, leading, research-based healthcare and pharmaceutical company. In India, we are one of the market leaders. At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. This mission drives us to make a real difference to the lives of millions of people with our commitment to effective healthcare solutions.
Post : Assistant Manager - Production
To ensure the required production target as provided/defined by planning is met on consistent basis.
- To ensure sufficient resource – tablet/Capsules are sufficiently staffed in the shift to deliver the target production volume – absenteeism and leave planning
- To ensure the Tier1/2 meetings are done as per the defined standard, issues discussed and readiness for the following 24 hours. Ensure each element of GPS is complied with on daily basis in the shift
- Implement the LSW by self
- Knowledge and preparation of batch documents/operating procedures for the site by following the necessary systems such as change control management
- Coordinate and collaboratively work with other functions to make any project/change successful
- Enforce and constantly reinforce adherence to safety, quality, GSK values and practice the same
- Input and lead the skill matrix development for the department and identify the current gap. Coordinate with learning & development team to get the necessary trainings conducted
- Lead the audit activities from the front. Review the action plans, implement systems and review for consolidation and improvement.
- Analyse the OEE , wastage and key performance matrix /score card of the department and develop action plans & implement ( along with shopfloor teams) to fix
- Engage people in shopfloor to understand & gather the actual information and improvements needed in the process
- Involve in yearly budgeting exercise for the department and ensure adherence to the agreed numbers.
- Ensure investment of sufficient time in developing people and ensuring the PDP is documented well, understood by the team members and lend support to fix the capability gap.
M.Pharma with 4 to 5 years / B Pharma with 5 to 7 years of experience in Oral Solid Dosage from reputed Pharma company.
Experience : 4-7 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : Vemgal Bangalore Site
Req ID : 222899
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Manufacturing
End Date : 20th October, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database