Opportunity for B.Pharm, B.Sc as Global Product Manager for Global Marketing at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs approximately 33,300 employees in 75 countries, and markets its products in more than 190 countries Novo Nordisk’s B shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen (Novo-B).
Post : Global Product Manager for Global Marketing
As a Global Product Manager, you will be directly responsible for tactical implementation aligned with global strategy, update, certification of promotional, communication material and approval hereof. You will support to Obesity Marketing and Saxenda® Brand Team deliverables on presentations and ad hoc deliverables. Brand asset management, maintenance of Global Brand Portal. You will internally communicate to Head Quarter functions, regions and affiliates. Project management, cross functional cooperation, internal/external stakeholder management. Also, you will be responsible for secure project deliverables should met within allocated budget.
• Graduate degree in Pharma (B. Pharm), Science/Biotechnology (B.Sc.), Engineering (B.Tech) Master’s degree (preferably within Marketing) from a well recognised institute
• Good academic track records and grades
• Fluency in written and oral English
• 3+ years of overall experience preferably in the Pharmaceutical Marketing/Medical Affairs/Sales/Brand Management/Project Management, with at least 3+ years of experience in Product/brand marketing /management
• Experience within chronic disease therapy area is preferred
• Experience in brand strategy & tactical plan development and implementation
• Cycle material development and their application to maximise brand performance
• Strong collaboration with brand teams, affiliate teams and other internal stakeholders
• Ability to translate complex topics into simple and efficient communications and develop storylines for presentations etc.
• Strong content writing skills
• Strong strategic and analytical capabilities, with demonstrated experience in analysing complex data-sets, collecting data, effectively synthesising the analytics/data to form a complete, cohesive picture
• Technical skills MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Word is a must
• You will probably learn many things here, but some of the personal skills we need you to already be quite experienced with.
• Process and timeline oriented, a structured Project Manger
• Good appreciation of external communications and analytical mind-set
• Demonstrate capability to take ownership and accountability of deliverables assigned and deliver within tight deadlines
• Ability to get an overview of data sets and interpret results, generate insights and recommend strategies
• Conceptual, analytical & tactical thinking, strategic thought process
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop strong working relationships and effectively influence all levels of the business
• Ability to naturally assume ownership of initiatives, requiring minimal supervision to consistently deliver outstanding results
• Conceptualise and think strategically with the ability to look beyond the data (generation of new communications approaches)
• The candidate is expected to exhibit a high degree of flexibility as the nature & timing of the assignment of deliverables keeps changing with the ever-changing business dynamics.
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc, B.Tech
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Marketing & Market Access
End Date : 20th October, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database