Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Manager
• Provides effective and timely responses to ad-hoc requests for CI support from customers and stakeholders.
• Presents on CI activities and deliverables to brand teams.
• Allocates CI projects and activities to internal teams and external vendors.
• Supports the running of CI strategic workshops, simulations and other events.
• Effectively manages external CI providers.
• Manage CI conference planner, execution and deliverables. Functional excellence
• Demonstrates understanding of competitive intelligence and manages CI initiatives for multiple TAs.
• Drives some key initiatives in team, e.g. web-based repositories of knowledge.
• Supports the development and implementation of new ways of information presentation. People and organizational leadership
• Supervises the work of CI analysts and provides supportive coaching and guidance.
• Screens candidates for selection into CI roles by CI Associate Director and Director.
• Supports effective on-boarding of new recruits to ensure early effectiveness.
• MBA with Graduate / Post Graduate in Medicine (MD/MBBS/BDS) Pharmacy / Life Sciences Fluent spoken and written English essential PhD/Masters Degree in Life Sciences.
• MBA from reputed institutes. 4–6 years of local Pharma work experience in Competitive Intelligence, Market Intelligence, Business Development & Licensing or consulting assignments.
Experience : 4-6 year
Qualification : MBA with M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : Hyderabad, AP
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Marketing
End Date : 5th October, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database