Job Opening for Pharmacist in ISRO
ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) located at Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu is a lead Unit of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) in the area of Liquid and Cryogenic Propulsion for ISRO’s Launch Vehicle and Spacecraft Programmes. IPRC is responsible for Research & Development of Propulsion Systems; Assembly, Integration and Testing of Engines, Stages for ISRO Launch Vehicles, Associated Control Systems, Sub-systems and Components of Launch Vehicles; High Altitude Testing of Upper Stage Engines and Space Craft Thrusters; Production and Supply of Propellants for ISRO’s Launch Vehicles and Satellite Programmes. IPRC also carries out Research & Development (R&D) and Technology Development Programmes (TDP) towards continual improvement of its contribution to the ISRO Space Programme.
ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) is inviting applications for Pharmacist as detailed below.
Post code: 029
No of post: 1 (UR)
Essential Qualification: First Class Diploma in Pharmacy
AGE LIMIT (as on 14.10.2019): 35 years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is applicable for candidates belonging to SC / ST category (5 years) and OBC category (3 years) for posts reserved for them. Serving Government Employees; Ex-Servicemen; Persons with Benchmark Disabilities; Widows; Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried; Meritorious Sportspersons are eligible for upper age relaxation as per Government of India orders.
Initial Minimum Basic Pay Rs 29200 per month
In addition to the above, other allowances viz. Dearness Allowance at the prescribed rates in force will be paid alongwith House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance at the prescribed rates in force at the place of posting will be paid for those who are not availing Departmental Housing and Transport facility, respectively. The employees will be governed by the National Pension System. Other attractive benefits such as Medical Facility (Contributory Health Service Scheme) for self and dependents, Subsidized Canteen, Transport facility in lieu of Transport Allowance, limited Departmental Housing facility in lieu of HRA, Leave Travel Concession, House Building Advance for construction of house and other social security measures are also provided as per extant Government orders. The Centre also has a well-stocked Library that provides an excellent opportunity for professional development.
HOW TO APPLY:
i. Applications will be received ONLINE ONLY through below link (at the end of page) from 23.09.2019, 10:00 Hrs until 14.10.2019, 16:00 Hrs.
ii. The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit Careers page of IPRC website and follow the application procedure as stated.
iii. Physical applications will not be entertained.
iv. All further communications to eligible candidates regarding Written Test / Skill Test will be sent through e-Mail only. Therefore, the applicants are advised to furnish their e-Mail ID CORRECTLY and COMPULSORILY upon ONLINE registration.
v. Recent Photograph and Signature of the candidate as detailed below should be uploaded while submitting the Online Application
- Photograph should be taken in a formal dressing with light shaded background.
- The full face and eyes of the applicants should be clear in the photograph.
- Candidates should not be wearing head gears (caps or hats) or eye shades (sunglasses) or similar accessories in the uploaded photograph.
- Those who normally wear spectacles should ensure that their eyes are clearly visible in the photograph without any reflections.
- The file format of the photograph shall be .jpg/.jpeg with maximum file size of 200KB
- Signature shall be made with blue ink pen in white paper
- The file format of the Signature shall be .jpg/.jpeg with maximum file size of 150KB
- The filename of the above images should not contain any blank spaces or special characters or numbers.
- Applications with inappropriate images or casual photographs or self taken images (selfie) will be rejected.
- Applications in which candidates’ photograph / signature is not clear will be rejected.
- Applicant should ensure that only virus free image is uploaded. In case, any malware is detected in the uploaded photo, the application will be rejected.
vi. It may be clearly noted that Online application once submitted cannot be edited later. Hence, candidates are advised to verify whether, all the details entered in the application are correct, before final submission of the application. However, if any changes are to be made in the Online Application, the Applicant may apply once again. In case of multiple applications, the latest application for which application fee is remitted will be considered as valid application.
For More Info Go Next Page...