Career for Pharmacist for Public Health Initiative at NIA
NIA is an apex Institute under the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of INDIA for promoting the growth and development of Ayurveda as a model Institute for evolving high standards of teaching, training, research and patient care and also to invoke scientific outlook to the knowledge of Ayurvedic System of Medicine. The Institute, an Autonomous Body under Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, is registered under the Rajasthan Societies Registration Act, 1958.
Post : Pharmacist
It is proposed to engage the service of one Pharmacist for the Public Health Initiative (PHI) project entitled “MANAGEMENT OF PRE-DIABETES AND TYPE 2 DIABETES MELLITUS IN MALE AND FEMALE PATIENTS OF 25-70 YEARS AGE GROUP WITH AYURVEDIC MEDICINES ALONGWITH YOGA AND LIFESTYLE MODIFICATION IN CHAKSU BLOCK OF JAIPUR DISTRICT” initially for one year which may be extended at the discretion of higher authority on a consolidated monthly remuneration mentioned against the post.
Essential Qualification : D. Pharm (Ayu) Or DANP from any recognized Institute
Desirable : B. Pharm (Ayu)
Consolidated Remuneration (fixed) in Rupees/ month : Rs 17000/-
1) Application Fee (by Bank Demand Draft (DD) only) All interested applicant has to attach a Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 1000 for SRF and Rs. 500 for Data Entry Operator and Pharmacist along with application form. Application fee: Bank Demand Draft (DD) in favor of “Director, National Institute of Ayurveda” payable at Jaipur. On backside of DD, candidate must mention- Candidate name and post applied for. Application Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
2) How to apply Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format downloaded from website or neatly typed on A4 size paper on one side as per the format available on the website nia.nic.inas per the prescribed proforma of Applications form. Institute will not consider any another format or application proforma. Application completed in all respects enclosing self-attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets, educational qualifications should be sent in an envelope Superscripted Application For “Application form for SRF/ Data Entry Operator/ Pharmacist for PHI Project” course by registered/Speed-Post on or before the last date, to: The Director, National Institute Of Ayurveda, Madhav Vilas Palace, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur - 302002 (Rajasthan) India
3) Candidate must sign in the application form.
4) Invalid Applications: Candidates are advised to read all instructions carefully before sending their applications otherwise their applications are likely to be rejected on one or more of the following reasons in terms of the notifications.
a) Applications received after the closing date.
b) Applications not in prescribed format.
c) Candidates not having the required qualification.
d) Applications without latest photo not being pasted in the provided space.
e) Application without signature.
f) Applications, which are incomplete/illegible in any manner.
g) Applications without the prescribed Application Fee (as applicable).
h) Application on another format not prescribed by National Institute Of Ayurveda.
5) Last Date of receiving application: 21/10/2019
6) In case the last date and receipt of application is declared holiday the date of
receipt of the application will be considered as next working day.
See All Other Jobs in our Database