Boehringer Ingelheim looking for Project Institution Manager
Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the world’s top 20 pharmaceutical companies and operates globally with approximately 50,000 employees. Since our founding in 1885, the company has remained family-owned and today we are committed to creating value through innovation in three business areas including human pharmaceuticals, animal health and biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing. Since we are privately held, we have the ability to take an innovative, long-term view. Our focus is on scientific discoveries and the introduction of truly novel medicines that improve lives and provide valuable services and support to patients and their families.
Post : Project Institution Manager
• Objective - To work for developing short term and long term business opportunities in state government and central government Institutes specially in non communicable disease segment ,to get BI brands in formulary of state , NCD and other designated central Institutes
Duties & Responsibilities
• Identify and develop Institutional Business opportunities in state Government segment by getting the brands in formulary of state and ncd through kol engagement and coordination between sales, medical and marketing teams preparing quotation against tenders,. Up to date on government regulations as its important for pharma business operations in government hospitals.
• Plan and organize product promotion campaigns, arrange scientific presentation to pre-selected key institutions and trigger buying decisions.Liaise with the Sales Trade Team to generate demand in Institutions and to facilitate liquidation of stock
• Design, develop and implement public private partnership models with state governments to improve health outcomes for patients by bringing an ongoing stream of value-added disease management solutions.
• Keeping a close eye on state government policies and informing the company on timely basis for desirable actions .Liaosoning with cross functional teams for tender submissions, earnest money , regulatory formalities etc.
• Managing the ISP`s and stake holders in state government and central government agencies Overseeing effective application of sales promotion strategies; participate in cycle meetings and have transparent communication within the sales trade team.
• Education : Bachelors degree, Masters degree(e.g. MBBS, MSC), Diploma
• Major Focus : Pharmacology, Business Admin , Pharmacology
• Willingness to travel extensively
• Should be able to learn mechanism of action and clinical application concepts easily
• Adaptability is critical to quickly respond to changing situations and priorities
• Demonstrate strong problem solving and decision making acclimating to various customer needs, interests and processes. Relate to and compare data from different sources. Commit a course of action based on logical assumptions and factual information
• Effective leadership style and can handle team of 7-8 people
Experience : 2-5 years
Location : India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Sales
End Date : 10th October, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database