AstraZeneca looking for Senior Consultant
AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do. Driven by the desire to meet unmet patient needs in our core therapeutic areas. Bold in our thinking. Proactive in pursuing discoveries beyond imagination. At sites across the world, we bring teams together in a spirit of collaboration to turn great ideas into life-changing medicines – strengthening our product portfolio and harnessing the potential of a pipeline across all stages of the drug development process.
Post : Senior Consultant
• As a Senior Functional Consultant, will be responsible for resolving any SAP issues reported by the business users and delivering all enhancements as required by business users.
• Responsible for completing all tasks assigned by team lead and project manager.
• Responsible for reviewing solutions designed by the team members and proposing improvements.
• Responsible for proactively working with business users for identifying and resolving recurring issues.
• Play role of mentor to Functional Consultants
• Owner of certain niche processes within broader domain area like AII, OER, ATTP interfacing to 3rd party systems, etc.
• In-depth functional understanding for their respective work stream (SD, AII, OER and ATTP)** and expert knowledge in configuration and maintenance of SAP systems.
• Good understanding of business processes in the life sciences / pharmaceutical domain.
• Good Understanding of regulatory compliance in the life sciences/pharmaceutical domain.
• Ability to understand business requirements from business users, prepare, and review functional specifications.
• Exposure is essential to highly customized SAP environments and working on interfaces with Non SAP systems.
• Very good understanding of integration of SAP modules in End to end business processes
• Understanding of ITIL processes and Application life cycle management.
• Ability to work in large and diverse teams.
• Exposure to Run SAP (Solution Manager) methodologies.
• Good understanding of GXP and SOX requirements. Should have working experience in a validated environment.
• Should be able to guide and mentor junior members of the team.
• Should be aware of release governance processes and have experience in working on any incident management tool.
• Experience of various Estimation Techniques needed
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Well versed in English. Excellent spoken and written skills.
• Willingness to work in shifts
• Proactive approach to problem solving.
• Experience working in a globally distributed team
• Any Graduate or Post Graduate.
• IT/Manufacturing/Pharma with SAP Consulting background
• Overall 8-11 years of relevant SAP functional experience in SAP SD Module in the IT industry.
• 3 – 5 years on SAP AII, OER. SAP ATTP knowledge is nice to have
Experience : 3-11 years
Qualification : Graduate or Post Graduate
Location : Chennai
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Consultant
End Date : 10th October, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database