Work as Programmer Analyst at PPD
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing discovery, development and post-approval services as well as compound partnering programs. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 32 countries and more than 9,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a commitment to quality to help its clients and partners maximize returns on their R&D investments and accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics to patients.
Post : Programmer Analyst II
- Work directly with project team leaders and client representatives to assess and develop project goals and timelines.
- Independently create, execute, maintain, and validate programs that transfer data across multiple data management systems or operating systems, combine data from a variety of sources and structures, generate and store summary data from a variety of sources, generate reports or combine multiple databases.
- Independently create, execute, maintain, and validate programs that generate listings, tables and figures using SAS, or other appropriate languages.
- Supervise and perform other programming tasks as necessary to support Clinical Data Management and Biostatistics.
- Assess and ensure the validity of all program output.
- Serve as a project lead and oversee work of other programmers on team.
- Manage assignments to meet timelines and deliver high quality work, being familiar with any relevant contractual obligations or limits.
- Assume leadership responsibility as a contributing member of a multi-disciplinary clinical trials project team, communicating actively and frequently with other team members as needed.
- Responsible for clearly documenting all work; managing assignments to meet timelines and produce high quality deliverables.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the role of the programmer in the overall process. Increase knowledge base and professional skills in areas including programming, technology and techniques, clinical trials, and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Work efficiently and effectively with little direct supervision.
- Supervise, train and mentor other programmers.
- Participate in developing SOPs and working practice documents.
- Provide general infrastructure support to the Biostatistics Department. Examples include presentation / teaching at Department meetings, contributing to other general department documents or policies, and assisting with Biostatistics web page development.
- Understand and follow department’s working practice documents and SOPs, and contribute to their development as needed.
- Understand and follow appropriate corporate SOPs.
1) BA/BS or equivalent degree in computer science, statistics, biostatistics, mathematics or related field and at least five years progressively responsible experience in clinical/statistical programming, clinical research or related experience, OR relevant MA/MS and three years relevant experience.
2) Requires proficiency with SAS programming, macros, SAS/GRAPH, and SAS/STAT or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Find More Info Go Next Page...