Walk in interview for M.Pharm, M.Sc for post of Scientist at Syngene International | 05 posts
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies.
Sr.Research Scientist / Research Scientist / Sr.Associate Scientist / Associate Scientist
Experience: 5 - 8 years
Qualification: MSc (Bio Chemistry / Biological Sciences) / M. Pharm from reputed a University
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Perform in vitro ADME assays such as solubility, metabolic stability, CYP450 inhibition, plasma protein binding, TDI, IC-50 shift etc.
2. Processing of plasma and tissue samples for bioanalysis
3. Operating instruments like LC-MS/MS for compound tuning and analysis, followed by data retrieval, method development of NCEs in plasma and other matrices
4. Analytical problem solving skills
5. Knowledge on TOF based application
6. Hands on TOF operation is preferable Candidate's Desired profile :
1. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken).
2. Candidate should have strong commitment to team work as well as high levels of integrity, professionalism and personal ethics.
Experience: Essential: PhD with 6-8 yrs. experience in DMPK in an R&D set-up.
Note: if No PhD then MSc/M.Pharma with 8-10 years of experience in DMPK science in a reputed Drug discovery company is acceptable.
Mandatory : Candidate has to prepare a brief slide deck on related to their scientific work / interest. It can be discussed on the case study of Drug Discovery from the literature
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Hands-on experience in conducting various in vitro studies to assess the ADME of discovery compounds (cell culture, metabolic stability models, CYP inhibition, protein binding etc.) required.
2. A thorough understanding of bioanlysis using LC-MS/MS is required.
3. Prior experience in handling data using specific software/s is desired
4. Strong problem solving, leadership and mentoring skills are required
5. Lead a team in the DMPK department, focused on nonclinical evaluation of new chemical entities in various in vitro ADME assays in support of various drug discovery programs ranging from early to late- stage discovery.
DATE : 16th SEPTEMBER 2017
TIME : 9.00 AM
VENUE : SYNGENE INTERNATIONAL, BIOCON PARK, PLOT 2 & 3, BOMMASANDRA PHASE -IV JIGANI LINK ROAD, BANGALORE - 99
Required Documents: Copy of resume, 2 months pay slips, Salary breakup and 1 passport size photograph.
See All Other Jobs in our Database