Career for Pharmacist in Integrated Health and Family Welfare Society for PMC | 16 Vacancies
Pune, the Oxford of the East is a historical city in India with a glorious past, an innovative present and a promising future. Since 1950, the Pune Municipal Corporation is administrating the city and serving citizens. Pune Municipal Corporation has taken an initiative for implementing e-Governance. Success of e-governance depends on use of Information Technology in mobilization of Government resources and utilization of these scarce resources with an aim of providing a better service.
No.of post: 09 (SC-1, ST-1, VJ-1, NT-C-1, OBC-1, UR-4)
Salary: Rs. 8000/-
Essential qualification and Experience: D.Pharm, experienced candidates preferred
Age: 38 years
1. Recruitment of candidates under National Urban Health Mission will done by Walk in interview.
2. Above posts are under NUHM, There will be no relations with pune municipal corporation.
3. Number of posts may vary.
4. Given posts are recruited on contractual basis for 11 months. After completion of contract period, posts will be automatically realised.
5. Candidate should appear on own cost with following documents.
- Passport size photo (2 Photos)
- For birth date (Age certificate/ 10th TC/ Birth certificate)
- Phot id/ Domicile certificate
- Educational certificate (Last years marksheet/ Registration certificate/ Experience certificate)
- Other documents related to interview with self attested.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...