Job for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc as Research Associate at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies.
Post : Research Associate/ Sr. Research Associate
- Understands quality documentation and data integrity.
- Should be able to help analytical scientists in typing and formatting protocol preparation, specification, Method of analysis. Test report, CoA. Scientific understandmg and reviewing this document will be added advantage.
- Maintenance of working /reference standards as per approved SOP.
- Track and maintain list of departmental requirement by procurement. Maintenance of stock of requirement as needed. Procurement of Project related requirements and oo-onfinate with purchase team.
- Should have work experience on SAP system, should be able to train department personal for SAP activities as per requirements.
- To update, maintain, track and co-ordinate for AMC/cafibration of all lab instruments/equipment's of the department. Effectively communicate with cross functional leans for completion of the same.
- To ensure the hygiene, controIBng of environment and safety in laboratory wherever applicable. Maintenance of lab neatness by co-coordinating with contract workers, ensure glass ware washing on time, floor cleaning, material movement from store. Co-ordinate with personal department for the handing of them independently by provkkng them job training as
- DQA related activities such as Lab note books, log books issuance for department and archival. Ensuring the requirements for preparedness of department related internal / external audits, write audit response, updating of documents as per audft requirements and response. Prepare, track and maintain SOP'S, top's, SOP'S as per departmental requirement and arrange / co-ordinate training for departmental personal, maintain all the relevant GTR and records.
- Support any IT related activities and co-ordinate.
- Upkeep and maintenance of training records of new joiners in department.
- Regular monitoring end upkeep of log books/sheets/annexures to check and«»erify the adherence to current SOP'S.
Exp: 3-6 years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Analytical Development(Documentation)
Share the resumes with : Tabassum.Ansari@syngeneintl.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database