Applications are invited for Consultant (05 posts) at Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine
4. Scope of Duties During the period of such engagement, the Consultants would be required to perform any work as assigned to them by concerned Branch Heads in the CSIR in which they would be posted to work as Consultant.
5. Leave The Consultant would not be entitled to any kind of regular leave. However, they would be entitled to Casual Leave of 8 days in a calendar year, to be calculated on pro-rata basis.
6. TA/DA No TA/DA is admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. Should they be required to travel outside Delhi in connection with the work of the CSIR during the period of their engagement they will be entitled to draw TA/DA, if required for office work, as per normal rules as applicable to any serving Officer of an equivalent rank in CSIR
7. Office time and working hours Engagement of Consultants would be on full time basis. Working hours shall be from 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM during working days including half an hour lunch break in between. They will not be allowed to take any other assignment during the period of contractual engagement. The Consultant may be called on Saturday/ Sunday/ other Gazetted holidays, if required.
8. Tax deduction at Source The Income Tax or any other tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment for which the office will issue TDS certificate.
9. Confidentiality of data and documents The Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of the data collected as well as the deliverables produced for the office shall remain with this office. No one shall utilize or published or disclose or part with, to a third party, any part of the data or statistics or proceedings or information collected for the purposed of this assignment or during the course of the assignment for the office, without the express written consent of the office. The Consultant shall be bound to hand over the entire set of records of assignment to the office before the expiry of the contract, and before the final payment is released by the office.
10. Conflict of interest The Consultant engaged by this office, shall in no case represent or give opinion or advice to others in any matter which is adverse to the interest of this office.
11. Termination of service The engagement may be terminated at any time by the office without assigning any reasons by giving a notice of 15 days. In case, a Consultant desires to leave the assignment, he/she is to give 15 days' notice which can be curtailed /extended depending upon the workload.
12. Guidelines for the submission of the application The duly completed applications in prescribed proforma should be submitted in person between 9.00 A.M. to 10.00 A.M. at Board Room of this Institute on the day of Interview. Those applicants who can’t attend the Walk-in-Interview in person due to some unavoidable circumstances may please send their completed biodate/application proforma alongwith requisite documents in the E-mail ID :email@example.com. The application should be submitted with the following documents:-
a) Copy of retirement notification (for Ex-Government servants)
b) Copy of PPO (for Ex-Government servants)
c) Certificates in support of educational qualification.
See All Other Jobs in our Database