Job as Clinical Data Coordinator I in Icon Clinical Research
ICON is a global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We specialize in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support Clinical Development – from compound selection to Phase I - IV clinical studies
ICON enjoys a strong reputation for quality and is focused on staff development. We make it our mission to attract the most diverse and creative minds into the business and we continually strive to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a great career. We understand that our greatest asset is the skills and talents of our people and they are truly what set us apart.
Post:Clinical Data Coordinator I
The specific job duties of a Clinical Data Co-ordinator II may include but are not limited to:
- The position calls for conduct of data review.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology, Pharmacology, Anatomy, and Physiology
- Excellent organizational, communication, and data management skills (detail oriented)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
- Data validation and cleaning Study status tracking Review of data listings
- Conduct SAE & third party data reconciliations Maintaining Clinical Study
- Documents and archiving as appropriate Perform early and final database
- QC activities Database lock activities
Bachelor’s degree, or educational equivalent, in clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, or related field, or nursing qualification with minimum 2 years of experience in Data Management.
1. A minimum of 2 years clinical data management experience.
2. Experience of at least one of ICON preferred CDMS (Rave, Inform, Oracle Clinical, OCRDC)
3. Highly computer literate, including strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
4. Strong client relationship management skills, and the aptitude to develop this further
Qualification: Bachelor's degree
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: CR
Location: Chennai, Trivandrum
End Date: 20th September, 2016
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.